Airports Authority of India is shortly known as AAI. Airports Authority of India has generates the application notification for hiring 320 vacancies of Junior Executive post. There is a good news for those candidates who are looking for Airport Authority vacancies as AAI has released the recruitment notification through online at official website from 11th May 2015. Therefore candidates who are willing to join can apply application in AAI recruitment 2015 on or before 20th May 2015.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015:
Since 1st April 1995 Airports Authority of India has been working. There are 320 junior executive vacant post in AAI to fill this vacancies it is inviting applications from the interested candidates through online. Those who are interested and satisfies all eligible criteria can apply online application in AAI recruitment from 11th May 2015 to 20th June 2015 at official web portal.
Airports Authority of India 320 Junior Executive Vacancies 2015 Details:
Organising By: Airports Authority of India
Post Name: Deputy Company Secretary, Manager and Junior Executive.
Vacancies: 320 posts
Post Wise Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. Of post||Salary|
|Junior Executive||154||Rs 16400/- to Rs 40500/-|
|Manager||146||Rs 24900/- to Rs 50500/-|
|Deputy Company Secretary||22||Rs 36600/- to Rs 62000/-|
Educational Qualification: To know qualification as post wise go through official notification at official website.
Experience: For Deputy General Manager post candidates should have 10 years experience in the executive cadre. For Manager two years experience in the executive cadre and they should also have knowledge in translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi. For junior executive post no experience is required.
Age Limit: As on 30th June 2015 the age should be
For Deputy General manager:
- General candidates age should be 40 years
- OBC candidates age should be 43 years
- SC / ST candidates age should be 45 years
For Manager post:
- General candidates age should be 32 years
- OBC candidates age should be 35 years
- SC / ST candidates age should be 37 years
For Junior executive post:
- General candidates age should be 27 years
- OBC candidates age should be 30 years
- SC / ST candidates age should be 32 years
Application Fee: For open and OBC candidates Rs 500/- . Application fee is exempted for women / SC / ST / PWD candidates
Selection Process: Candidates has to go through screening test and interview test to get selected in AAI recruitment.
Result: The After completion of all selection processes the result will be declared by Airports Authority of India.
AAI 320 Junior Executive Jobs 2015 Online Application Form:
- Visit to the official website
- Find the link career section
- Press on online registration.
- Go through notification carefully if eligible click on apply online
- Put all correct information in application form
- And Press on submit tab
- Download the application and get print of it for future use
- 11th May 2015 Online registration opens
- 10th June 2015 Last date for submit of step-1 of registration
- 15th June 2015 Last date for depositing fee at SBI Bank
- 20th June 2015 Last date for submission step-2 and closing date