ap lawcet web counseling 2018, ap pglcet seat allotment 2018, ap lawcet counseling dates 2018, ap pglcet counseling dates 2018, ap lawcet 2018 web counseling, ap pglcet counseling 2018 dates, andhra pradesh lawcet counseling 2018, andhra pradesh pglcet counseling 2018, andhra pradesh lawcet seat allotment 2018, andhra pradesh pglcet counseling 2018
Andhra Pradesh has conducted the LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test)/ PGLCET Exam on April 2018. The candidates who have attempted the exam can download the result from the official web portal. Download AP LAWCET PGLCET Web Counselling Dates & Notification 2018through online from the main portal. Qualified candidates have been waiting for the announcement of AP LAWCET Counselling dates in 2018. The Exam Conducting Authority has released AP LAWCET 2018 Counselling dates.
AP LAWCET Web Counselling 2018 AP PGLCET Seat Allotment
The applicants who have qualified and eligible for APLAWCET/APPGLCET 2018 Counselling are informed to appear for certificate verification for Web counselling to seek admission into LL.B (Honors), LL.B, (3- years courses) and BA LL.B/ BBA LL.B / B.Com LL.B / BA LL.B(Honors) (5-years integrated courses) and LL.M courses for the academic session 2018 as per the given schedule below at any of the following Help Line centers. Candidates can access the list of participating colleges from the website. Candidates those who secure the qualified marks are allowed to attend the counseling. The candidates who have completed their examination are eagerly waiting for AP LAWCET 2018 Counseling Dates.
Key Points of AP LAWCET Counseling 2018
Organizing By: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
Exam Name: AP LAWCET/ AP PGLCET Exam 2018
Category: AP LAWCET / AP PGLCET Web Counselling 2018
Exam Date: April 2018
Result declaration: May 2018
Status: September 2018
Official website: sche.ap.gov.in
AP LAWCET/ AP PGLCET Seat Allotment 2018
On the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur is conducting AP LAWCET Counselling 2018. AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET counseling are conducting to offer admission to the qualified candidates into various law courses in Andhra Pradesh colleges or its affiliated colleges. This counseling is done through online so candidates should register for counseling at official website on given dates. AP LAWCET document verification process is going to starts from September 2018 onwards based on the rank list, and the web option will start from September 2018. More details are given below in the tabular form.
As per merit list and seat availability and candidates preference list seat are allotted to the candidates. Once they allotted seat they have to report to the allotted college to confirm their seat in given time.
- Candidates must attend for AP LAWCET 2018 Counselling Rank wise as we are given.
- Documents verification is done by officials.
- Candidates need to register at the time of Counselling with required details.
- Seat allocation.
- Pay the fee.
- Admissions in allotted colleges.
Certificate Verification Process 2018
Aspirants must report at the AP PGLCET Counselling Venue carrying all the necessary certificates on the AP LAWCET Counselling Schedule as decided by the officials. The detailed AP LAWCET Certificate Verification Procedure 2018 is given in the below steps.
- First of all, candidates must check AP LAWCET Rankwise Counselling dates on the official website.
- You must report at the AP PGLCET Counselling Centre with all the required certificates for verification.
- Fee payment should be done.
- After that, AP LAWCET document verification is performed by the verification officials.
- The officials will issue a Computer Generated bill.
- You must preserve it as it contains ID and Password(Useful at the time of AP LAWCET Web Counselling).
- Candidates must submit two sets of Xerox copies of all certificates.
Original Certificates to be produced:
- AP LAWCET – 2018/ AP PGLCET-2018 Hall Ticket
- AP LAWCET – 2018/ AP PGLCET-2018 Rank Card
- Certificate of SSC or equivalent
- Certificate of Intermediate or equivalent
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Residence Certificate to prove as the local candidate of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or Non-Local.
- Caste certificate/ Integrated Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2015)
- PH/ Sports/ NCC/ CAP Certificate.
AP LAWCET Web Counselling Process 2018
- You must log on to official website sche.ap.gov.in.
- Read complete details about the procedure to exercise web options.
- Click on Web Options Entry link.
- Select the colleges and branches of your choice.
- Save the options.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a print out of saved options for future reference.
APLAWCET/ PGCET Counselling Schedule:
|Verification of Certificate||Exercise to web option|
|Course name||date||Rank list|
|LLB (3 years)||Sep 2018||1 to 500||Sep 2018|
|501 to 1200|
|1201 to 3000|
|LLB (3 years)||Sep 2018||3000 to 4000||Sep 2018|
|4001 to 5000|
|5001 to last|
|LLB (5 years)||Sep 2018||1 to 700||Sep 201|
|701 to last|
|LLM||Sep 2018||1 to last||Sep 2018|
For more details about Andhra Pradesh Common Law, Entrance Test will be updated shortly can check the official website. Candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal regularly for more latest information.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Andhra University, Counselling Center
SV University (Old MBA building)
Acharya Nagarjuna University