ap pecet counseling dates 2019, ap pecet counseling schedule 2019, ap pecet counseling 2019, ap pecet counseling notification 2019, ap pecet notification, application dates of ap pecet, www.sche.ap.gov.in, notification of ap pecet, ap pecet application dates,
Andhra Pradesh was going to conduct the Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET) on 1st May 2019. Candidates who have qualified the AP PECET 2019 Notification informed that have been declared to offer admission to the qualified eligible candidates into UGDPEd and BPEd program for the academic session 2019. Candidates who are interested to study in this course those are now applying for this applications. The department official soon releases the AP PECET Applications 2019 on the official website. Interested candidates apply for this application on or before the last date. Candidates who are going to applying for this application those are now checking the Eligibility of AP PECET 2019 to visit the official portal. If any other details to visit the official portal.
AP PECET Notification 2019 Apply Online
Candidates who are going to applying for this AP PECET 2019 Applications on or before the last date. Counseling is conducted through online, counseling dates and procedure will be published in newspapers and on the official website. No candidates will be sent call letter candidates should download their counseling call letter through online from official website. The details about the counseling schedule and counseling center will be there in the call letter. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in UGDPEd and BPEd Courses informed that online/ web counseling includes document verification and another process that will be held as per schedule at the following given centers. If you get more details about the AP PECET Notification 2019 like eligibility, selection process, application dates, application process etc all are updated with below article.
- Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Krshnadevraya University, Ananthapur
- Sri Ventakeshwara University, Tirupathi
Based on merit list and seat availability candidates will be called for counseling.
Brief Details about AP PECET Entrance Exam 2019
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh PECET.
Exam Name: Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET).
Name of the Courses: UGDPEd & BPEd Courses.
Application Starting Date: Updated soon
Online Application Closing Date: Released soon
Article Category: Notification
Exam Date: May 2019.
Exam Category: State Level
Category: Counseling Dates.
Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Official Link: www.appecet.org.in
Eligibility Criteria for AP PECET Notification 2019
Interested candidates must complete the Graduation in any recognized Univ.
Candidates should complete the Intermediate in any board.
Application Fee and Payment:
- General/ OBC Category candidates can need to pay the application fees Rs. 800/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates can pay the application fees Rs. 600/- through online by using the credit card, debit card or Internet banking.
|The issue of Notification||March 2019|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late Fee||April 2019|
|Last Date Submission of Application with late Fee of Rs 500/-||April 2019|
|Last Date Submission of Application with late Fee of Rs 2000/-||April 2019|
|Last Date Submission of Application with late Fee of Rs 5000/-||April 2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April 2019|
|Download of Hall tickets||May 2019|
|Dates of Examination|| May 2019
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2019|
Online Application Process of AP PECET 2019
- Candidates can need to open the official website.
- Search for the link named AP PECET Application Process 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link and then read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload a pass photo size photographs & signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a printout.
Admit Card for AP PECET 2019
Candidates who are applied in this applications on or before the last date those are now eagerly waiting to check and download the AP PECET Admit Card 2019 on the official portal. Candidates without admit card do not allow to the examination. The officials soon release the admit card on the official portal. All the applied candidates now check and download the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
Andhra Pradesh PECET Result 2019
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department soon releases the AP PECET Result 2019 on the official portal. A large no of candidates appeared in this Andhra Pradesh PECET examination. All the appeared applicants now eagerly waiting to check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
Documents required at the time of counseling and admission
- Mark sheet of class 10th and class 12th
- Rank card/ result card of AP PECET 2019.
- Admit card and Counselling call letter of AP PECET 2019.
- Residential certificate.
- Caste/ community certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Income certificate.
- CAP category candidates should present a certificate of concerned Zilla Sainik welfare officer in prescribed proforma.
- NCC candidates should submit NCC certificate.
- One set of photocopy of all original certificates.