bel pe results 2015, bel probationary engineer results 2015, bel results 2015, bel-india results 2015
BEL PE 2015 Written Results Probationary Engineer:-
Bharat Electronics Limited, India has invited the application for the notification of recruitment of the eligible candidates in the field of the Probationary Engineer under 5 disciplines of Engineer. The BEL has released the notification in order to recruit 394 vacant seats in Probationary Engineer.
About the BEL Notification :-
The Bharat Electronics Limited, it was established in Bangalore, India by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. This year the BEL has recently released the latest notification for the eligible candidates in the field of the Probationary Engineer under 5 disciplines called Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Computer Science & Electrical. Candidates have applied in large number for the application and the exam or written test was conducted by the board of BEL on 21st June 2015.
After writing the exam on the prescribed date the candidates are eagerly waiting for the results. The BEL latest news that it has released the results for the Probationary engineer in the official web site of BEL that is http://www.bel-india.com/
How to check the results for the BEL Probationary Engineer 2015 :-
- The candidates who have applied and appeared for the written test for the BEL probationary engineer 2015 should first click on Direct Link that is http://www.bel-india.com/
- Then enter the results for BEL Probationary Engineer 2015
- After the page appears on the screen then
- The candidate has to enter the Admit card details like Enrollment number, date of birth, etc..
- Then after the release of results the candidates has to take the print out for future use.
Selection Process of BEL Recruitment 2015 :-
The candidates who qualify in the Written Test shall be shortlisted based on the performance of the written exam and called for Personality Test/ Interview.
Candidates who qualify in Interview will be selected Finally.
Final Selection will be based on performance in written exam & Interview.
For more details and Latest updates the candidate has to visit the official web site regularly that is http://www.bel-india.com/