BHU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2017 Download,Banaras Hindu University.
BHU Banaras Hindu University which is located at Varansi in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This university is going to conduct the entrance examination for the candidates for taking admissions into the university for the B.Ed course. As every year this year also the University will be going to conduct the exam in the month of First or second week of May. Now the exam is going to be conducted for the Academic session year of 2017. many candidates are willing to take admission into the University and are ready to appear for the exam. Students are waiting for the admit cards to be released for the exam.
Courses provided for B.ed by the University :-
- B.Ed Bachelor of education
- B.Ed in Special Education.
Examination Pattern :-
- Exam holds the questions of the type called choose the correct answers with objective type.
- Time completely allotted for the exam is 2 hours
- Exam carries 150 questions in total number.
- Total marks carried out for the exam is 450 marks.
- Negative markings will be there for the wrong answers.
Admit Cards for the BHU B.Ed exam 2017:-
Candidates who are waiting for the admit cards to be released have a good news that the University is going to upload hall tickets on the official web portal just one week before the exam in the month of May 2017. Candidates can go to the official portal and can download their admit cards from here by following some simple steps. we on our website below here are providing you the process for downloading admit cards
How to download BHU B.Ed 2017 Admit cards :-
- Candidates first have to go the official web portal of the University.
- official web portal is
- Going here search for the Admit card downloading link.
- Open it once finding.
- Some details like application number and DOB will be asked, give that details.
- After that enter OK button.
- You can download and take your admit card.
Bring this admit card when going to write the exam. Without this admit cards candidates are not permitted to write the exam.