The Bank of Baroda had recently announced the recruitment notification for 400 Probationary Officer(PO) Posts. And also BOB has scheduled the online written test on 27th May 2017. After completion of the examination, all are seeking for the BOB PO Exam Review 2017. Now we have provided the details about the Bank of Baroda PO Exam Review 2017 Morning/Evening Shift, in the article below. This reveals the PO Exam Review, cut off, expected cutoff & BOB Probationary Officer Result 2017. The participants who are seeking for the further details may check the article completely & be updated with the information.
BOB PO Exam Review 27th May 2017 Morning/ Evening Shift, Cutoff & Results
The contenders who qualify the written exam will eligible for the Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion followed by the interview. You can check the below description for more details.
Overview of BOB PO Examination 2017:-
Association Name: Bank of Baroda.
No of Seats: 400 Posts.
Job Role: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Exam Name: BOB PO Online Examination 2017.
Date of Online Exam: 27th May 2017.
Article Category: PO Exam Review, Cutoff & Result.
Result Release Date: Soon Releases.
Official Website of BOB: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
The Technique of Selection for BOB PO Jobs 2017:-
- Online Written Exam.
- Psychometric Assessment.
- Group Discussion and
BOB PO Online Written Exam Review 2017:-
- The exam was conducted at various exam centers & the questions are available in English.
- Paper divided into two parts part-1 objective type & part-2 descriptive type.
- The total 200 questions(objective type) were given from the following topics like Reasoning, English language & Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness for 200 marks.
- And 2 questions (descriptive type) were given from the English Language for 50 marks.
- 120 minutes of duration was provided for objective paper and 30 minutes time is given to complete the descriptive paper.
- As per the overview, English paper & General Awareness was moderate, Reasoning ability & Quantitative aptitude paper was easy.
- 0.25 mark penalty for the each wrong option.
- For more details visit the official web link.
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Cutoff 2017:-
The BOB officials will publish the PO Exam Cutoff marks of the online exam along with the result according to the category on its website. The BOB Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Cutoff 2017 marks are the minimum marks to be obtained by the aspirants in the exam to get selected for the further rounds.
The participants who are seeking for the BOB PO Expected Cutoff can check here. For your convenience here we gave expected the cutoff score.
Expected Cutoff Marks out of 200:
- Scheduled Caste:110+
- Scheduled Tribe: 125+
- General Category: 140+
- Other Backward Classes: 135+
BOB PO Previous Year Cutoff
Result Declaration of BOB PO Exam 2017:-
The officials will announce the written test result on its official webpage very soon. The applicants can check the BOB PO Exam Result 2017 by using admit card number. Follow the below instructions to check their Bank of Baroda PO Exam Result 2017 from the official web portal.
- Candidates need to open the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- Search for the link of Probationary Officer Exam Result 2017 & Click on it.
- Details asking page will appear on the computer screen.
- Now enter the details like admit card number, date of birth.
- Submit the details by press on submit option.
- The result will appear on the screen.
Qualified candidates will call for the further selections after the announcement of result. Qualified candidates will appear in the merit list. Depending on the merit list candidates call for the further selection.
|Date of PO Online Exam||27th May 2017|
|Result Declaration date||Soon Releases|
|Psychometric Assessment & Group Discussion Conducted on||Notified Soon|
Regularly visit our portal to know the latest info regarding the BOB Probationary Officer Result 2017.