- Central B.Ed Odisha 2018 Application Form, Exam Date Admit Card
- Brief Details of Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2018:-
Odisha Admission 2018 Entrance Application Form has been released in May 2018. B.Ed entrance exam is a state level entrance examination organized by Central University of Odisha, Koraput. This examination is a gateway for admissions into various B.Ed courses offered by universities and colleges in Odisha state. Through this article, candidates can check information regarding Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2018 like application process, application fee, entrance exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card details, etc. Students can fill and submit the Orissa B.Ed Entrance Form 2018 via online mode only. There is no other mode to get the application form. The application form has been announced in May 2018.
Central B.Ed Odisha 2018 Application Form, Exam Date Admit Card
Odisha board is providing both full time & part time B.Ed program. Every year the Central University of Orissa conducts the entrance exam for admission into various courses B.Ed, MA, BCA etc. CUO B.Ed Admission. Students who are waiting for the Orissa B.Ed Entrance Notification 2018 can apply online on or before the last date. For more details aplease check the article below.
Brief Details of Odisha B.Ed Entrance Application Form 2018:-
- Name of the Conducting Body: Central University of Orissa, Koraput.
- Exam Name: Entrance Examination.
- Offered Course: B.Ed Program.
- Course Duration: 2 Years.
- Apply Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Start Date to Apply: May 2018.
- Final Date to Apply: Notified Soon.
- B.Ed Entrance Exam Date: July 2018.
- Category: State Level Entrance Exam.
- Official Website: www.cuo.ac.in
- RRB Bilaspur Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Patna Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Guwahati Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Bhubaneswar Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Gorakhpur Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Allahabad Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Secunderabad Group D Cutoff 2018
- RRB Allahabad ALP Cutoff 2018
- RRB Secunderabad ALP Cutoff 2018
- RRB Malda ALP Cutoff 2018
- RRB Bhopal ALP Cutoff 2018
- RRB Ranchi ALP Cutoff 2018
- RRB Chennai ALP Cutoff 2018
- RRB Bangalore ALP Cutoff 2018
Eligibility Requirements for B.Ed Admission 2018:-
- To apply for the Odisha B.Ed Admission 2018 Application, candidates must be completed the Degree of graduation with minimum 50% marks from recognized board or university.
- Rs 500/- for General and OBC applicants.
- Rs 250/– for SC / ST/PWD category aspirants.
The Procedure of Admission:
The candidates will be able to take admission into the colleges on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the Marks obtained in the entrance & Marks in the Graduation or Post Graduation Degree.
Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form 2018 Details:-
Aspirants have to wait for some more time as CUO has not yet issued the application forms. Tentatively on 04th May 2018, it is going to release the applications through online at official website. Keep visiting our website or official website to know the exact date for the last date of Odisha B.Ed application forms. Follow below instructions to fill the B.Ed entrance exam form.
How to Apply Online Odisha B.Ed 2018:-
- Visit the official website of CUO i.e www.cuo.ac.in
- Click on the Admission Notification 2018-19 link from the news and updates section.
- Search the B.Ed application link and click on it.
- Carefully go through with notification if eligible.
- Fill the required details asked by the page.
- Pay the application fee using debit card/credit card/bank challan / net banking.
- After the transaction is successfully completed system generates an e-receipt.
- Press on submit tab.
- Don’t forget to take print of application form and e-receipt and keep safe.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018:-
Successful completion of the application process the Odisha board will generate the B.Ed entrance exam admit card 2018 on its official website. To participate for the above exam applicants may download the hall ticket/admit card. Soon Odisha Board will uploads the admit card on its official website. Admit card shows the date, time and venue of the examination.
B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018:-
Odisha B.Ed entrance exam Syllabus 2018 contains two parts like Part A and Part B. Part-A paper will conduct for 50 marks and part-B paper will conduct for 100 marks. There will be no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
In Part A the questions are from following topics
- Teacher attitude- 10 Q
- General awareness- 10 Q
- Reasoning- 10 Q
- General English- 20 Q
Part B contains two sets they are Set A and B.
- Set A: Arts stream.
- Set B: Science stream.
Set A contains the following topics
- Geography- 25 Q
- History and political science- 25 Q
- Odissi language- 30 Q
- General English- 20 Q
Set B contains the following topics
- Physical science- 35 Q
- Bioscience- 35 Q
- Mathematics- 30 Q
B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam Result Odisha:-
Within few weeks after the entrance exam, the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018 Result will be published on the official website. Participants by using the admit card number to check their b.ed entrance test results. On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared. Candidate can download the B.Ed Entrance Rank Card 2018 from the official link. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counseling process.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Online application starts||In May 2018|
|The last date for closing application||Notified Soon|
|Closing date for submitting hard copy||Updated Soon|
|B.Ed entrance exam Admit Card||Available 10 days before the exam date|
|Entrance Exam date||July 2018|
|Results Declaration||Soon Releases|
|Counseling Schedule||Updated Soon|
|Seat Allotment||Updated Soon|
Here we share the all details about the CUO B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018. Stay touch with us to get the latest news regarding the Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2018, B.Ed Entrance exam result, counseling schedule.