clat 3rd seat allotment 2019, clat final round seat allotment 2019, clat 3rd counseling 2019, clat law 3rd counseling allotment 2019, clat 3rd round seat allotment 2019, clat final round counseling 2019, clat final round seat allotment 2019, clat law counseling 2019,
Common Law Admissions Test (CLAT) for 2019 was released by the Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law and University (RMLNLU) and the interested can apply through Online on the official website. The candidates who have applied for the CLAT can download CLAT Admit Card 2019 prior to the entrance exam. The aspirants after applying for the CLAT 2019 had appeared for the examination held on the May 2019 and the candidates are now eagerly waiting for the counseling after the release of the results of CLAT 2019 the candidate can check the results on the official website. Candidates visit the official portal to check the CLAT Counseling 2019 details. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level law entrance exam. CLAT is conducted every year by one of the 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) of India. If any other details to visit the official portal.
CLAT Third/Final Round Seat Allotment Law Counselling 2019
Candidates check the CLAT Counseling Dates 2019 to visit the official portal. The CLAT counseling will begin after the declaration of Results. As usual this year also a large number of candidates have applied for the application for the 39772 for the current year 2019 and the exam was held on the May 2019 and the candidates can download the result and then apply for registration of counseling procedure for the current year. The CLAT scorecard is considered by various private and government law colleges in India. If you get more details about the CLAT Seat Allotment 2019 like counseling dates, counseling schedule, seat allotment etc all are updated with below article.
OverView of CLAT Final Round Counseling 2018
Name of the University: Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law and University (RMLNLU)
Exam Name: Common Law Admissions Test (CLAT)
Exam Date: May 2018
Counseling Dates: June/ July 2018
Official Link: clat.ac.in
|First counseling||May 2019|
|Seat allocation lists||June 2019|
|Payment of counseling Fee||June 2019|
|second allotment of a seat for the payment of the counseling fee||June 2019|
|Dates for allotment of seats for admissions Process||June 2019|
|Publication of the Third allotment lists||June 2019|
|Payment of Counseling fee||June 2019|
|The fourth allotment seats||July 2019|
|Admissions for Fourth allotment seats||July 2019|
|Date of Closure of CLAT office for 2019||July 2019|
RMLNLU CLAT Counseling 2019
The candidate who has applied and then appeared for the examination and the candidate who has cleared the CLAT for 2019 can apply for counseling process and then the process of verification of originals then the seat allocation for admissions for colleges. The students who appear in the RMLNLU CLAT Counseling those the are must bring original documents to the counseling. For more details about the counseling process, counseling date will be updated shortly in the official web portal.
How to check for the counseling process for CLAT 2019
- The candidate first should go to the Direct link for the CLAT 2019
- Login and then enter the password for the registration details
- Then you have the process of Choice filing and then come
- Counseling fees and the candidate should bring all the certificates while counseling Procedure.
For more details and the current updates, the candidates have to regularly visit the official website.
CLAT Counseling Procedure 2019
The counseling procedure of CLAT is done via the online centralized system. It is conducted separately for UG and PG programs. The entire process will be done as per CLAT Calendar created by the conducting authorities.
- Publication of first indicative seat allotment list.
- Payment of counseling fee and exercising the option for provisionally selected candidates
- Releasing the second list having the names of finalized candidates and additional waitlisted candidates.
- Publishing of the third list of selected candidates.
- Releasing of the fourth list of selected candidates.
- Reporting & Completion of Admission Formalities at the Allotted NLUs
- CLAT 2019 Application Form
- CLAT Admit Card 2019
- CLAT Score Card
- Class 10th Marks-sheet (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th Marks-sheet (Academic Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Specially-Abled Certificate (If applicable)
- NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Sponsored NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Call Letter issued by CLAT authority
- Current passport size photographs
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Trichy
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
- National Law University, Nagpur