Department of Training & Technical Education (
Delhi CET Result 2019 Counselling Schedule/ Dates
Few days after completion of the examination the department soon releases the result on the official portal. The candidates who appeared for the Common Entrance Test or Examination will be waiting for the results to come out and DTTE Board will announce the results as soon as possible so the candidate can download the results from our official website. The officials soon release the Delhi CET Result 2019 on the official portal. By just entering the details regarding the Name Enrollment no and date of birth you can see results on that basis counseling dates and admissions seats will be announced as soon as possible in the month of the July 2019. If you get more details about the Delhi CET Counseling 2019 like result status, counseling dates, counseling schedule etc all are updated with below article.
Brief Details about Delhi Common Entrance Test 2019
Name of the Department: Department of Training & Technical Education (
Exam Name: Common Entrance Test.
Courses Name: Diploma Course.
Category: Counseling Schedule.
Exam Date: May 2019.
Result Declaration: June 2019.
Official Website: cetdelhiexam.nic.in
|Admit Card issuing date||May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Counseling Process||June 2019|
To Get Admissions in the Diploma Courses:
- After the Results declaration, the counseling process begins
- Counseling procedure will be based on the marks scored by the candidates.
- Candidates have to first register themselves in the Delhi CET site for counseling
- During counseling, the candidates will be allotted for colleges and institutions.
- During counseling, the candidate has to bring the original documents.
Results of Delhi CET Exam 2019
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department soon releases the Delhi CET Result 2019 on the official portal. All the appeared applicants now check and download the result to visit the official portal. A large no of candidates appeared in this Department of Training & Technical Education has conducted the Common Entrance Test in every year. Candidates who are appeared in this examination those are now checking and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. If you get more details to visit our website regularly.
How to Check the Results for Delhi CET Exam 2019
- First, go to the Direct link and Log in.
- To the official website and that is Delhi CET for 2019.
- The candidate will see the link on the screen and
- Now the candidate can enter the registration details like Name, Date of birth, Enrollment number etc..
- Then click on submit button now go to the registration form
- Now ID and password will be generated
- Take the Print out of the same for future reference.
All the details about Department of Training & Technical Education (
Counseling Details of Delhi CET Exam 2019
Candidates who have secured rank in the inter-se-merit list will be able to participate in the counseling process. Admissions will be strictly based on the inter-se-merit ranking & eligibility conditions. The counseling has been commenced from June 2019. The Delhi CET Counseling Process consists of various steps like pay processing fee, online registration, choice submission, seat allotment, printing of allotment letter, payment of the institutional fee, document verification & others. The counseling is organized in various rounds. Candidates have to report to the allotted institution before the last date & time as mentioned in the provisional allotment letter. If candidates fail to report for document verification they will lose their seats as per the merit.
- Online Registration
- Choice filling
- Seat Allotment Result
- Document Verification
- Freezing of Allotted Seats
- Online Payment
- Final Allotment Letter
- Payment receipt of Online Part-payment made by the candidate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Online Registration Slip
- Copy of choices submitted by Candidate
- Two latest color photograph (7 CM X 5.5 CM)
- Delhi CET 2019 Admit Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Transfer Certificate