FCI Food Corporation of India has released the notification regarding the Management Trainee (MT) post. The total vacancies for the MTs in various category are 349 post in four zone. Candidate who are interested and also eligible students can apply for the FCI MT recruitment.The application will be available online from 02 June 2015 to 09 July 2015.Candidate from the 4 zones of EAST,WEST,NORTH,SOUTH can apply for the post .
FCI Management Trainee MT 349 Recruitment 2015 Application
Application form for the FCI MT recruitment 2015:
Application form should be submit on or before the date mentioned in the notification. Candidate who have applied should has to pay the fee for the application which is mentioned in the application form.After the application is applied the FCI will be generating the admit card for the candidate who have applied. The candidate can download the admit card from the official website.Admit card will be available in the official website before the 15 days of the exam date.
Candidate has to select the any one zone for the exam of East Zone,West Zone,North Zone and South Zone.Once the exam center is decided it cannot be changed.Can has to choose the exam center which is given in the notification.
- Candidate should click on for the eligibility criteria to apply for the Management trainee post :Click Here
1. Online Application form submission will commence from 02 June 2015 from 10:00 Hrs(IST)
2. Application Fee to be Paid: Rs.600/-
3. Last date for Payment of Application Fee is on 09 July 2015 and the last date for generating the Bank e-Challan is on 02 July 2015.
4. The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan at branches of SBI: 09 July’15.
5. Availability of Admit Cards on website 15 days prior to announced date of examination
6. Exam date for the FCI will be announced shortly in the official website.
PROCESS FOR THE SELECTION :
Management Trainees (MTs):-
Process of selection will be consisting of
- Written Test (WT),
- Group Discussion (GD) and
- Interview (I) for Management Trainees (MTs).
Process for Selection consisting of
- Written Test (WT) and
- Interview (I) for Manager (Hindi).
Note: WRITTEN TEST for Paper I & Paper II and Paper III & Paper IV shall be held in single sitting only.
Name of the Organization : Food Corporation of India-FCI
Post: Management Trainee
Official Website: http://www.fcijobsportal.com/
If any modification in dates or in the requirement the FCI will inform in the official website.So candidate should keep in touch with the official website to get the updates or the notification released by the FCI