- IAF AFCAT 2 Notification 2017 Indian Air Force Apply Online & Eligibility
Good news for all aspirants, here Indian Air Force has posted a notification for IAF AFCAT 2017 on the portal. The Indian Air Force Recruitment applications are available on 3rd June 2017. The commission willing to recruit the skilled and talented aspirants. Aspirants who are interested in air force jobs, this is the best opportunity for us. Interested aspirants read the official notification.
IAF AFCAT 2 Notification 2017 Indian Air Force Apply Online & Eligibility
Eligible aspirants can apply through online mode before the last date. From this article, aspirants can check the IAF Vacancy application form, eligibility, admit card, syllabus and pattern. More updates about this advertisement aspirants can stay with our portal regularly.
Crucial Info Regarding IAF AFCAT Notification 2017:
- Authority Name: Indian Air Force.
- Exam Name: Air Force Common Admission Test and Engineering Knowledge Test.
- Designations: Flying Branch, Ground Duty Tech Branch and Ground Duty Non-Tech Branch Posts.
- Apply Mode: Online.
- Starting Date: 3rd June 2017.
- Last Date: 29th June 2017.
- Official Portal: indianairforce.nic.in
Eligibility for IAF Jobs 2017:
Aspirants must complete the Degree with minimum 60% of marks from recognized university. For more details refer official portal.
- Flying Branch – 20 years to 24 years.
- Ground Duty (Tech &Non- Tech) – 20 years to 26 years.
The candidates must write the AFCAT & EKT at prescribed dates. Aspirants who clear the exam those can be selected through
- Stage I – Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day.
- Stage II – Psychological Test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days.
- For Flying Branch – Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only.
Check official portal for more updates.
- Flying Branch- Rs.85,372/-
- Ground Duty (Tech) Branch – Rs74,872/-
- Ground Duty (Non-tech) Branch – Rs.71,872/-
Process for IAF Flying Branch Apply Online 2107:
- Aspirants need to open the official web portal.
- Search for official notification link on the home page.
- Read the notification carefully for eligibility.
- Click on the IAF AFCAT Application Form link.
- Now enter the required details as for guidelines.
- Also, upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Check the details once before the submission.
- Make the payment as per organization rules.
- Keep a copy for future use.
Admit Card for IAF AFCAT 2017:
The officials will release the admit card 10 days after the examination. Candidates have to enter the reg number and password to Download IAF EKT Admit Card. Aspirants must bring the call letter to the exam, without hall ticket applicants will not allow for the exam. The hall ticket comprises the details about exam like date, time and venue of the exam etc.
Details about IAF AFCAT Syllabus and Pattern 2017:
Candidates who are searching for syllabus and IAF EKT Exam Pattern will be updated on the web portal shortly. Interested candidates can download the syllabus pdf from the web page. Participants can also check Model Papers from the official page.
IAF AFCAT Result 2107:
All aspirants can get the result from the web portal. The organization officials will release the result after completion of the correction process. By using reg number aspirants can get the result. So, aspirants have to maintain some patience to check their result.
|Applications are available from||3rd June 2017.|
|The last date for submission||29th June 2017.|
|IAF AFCAT/ EKT Exam Date||27th August 2017.|
|Admit Card Avaialbility||Released few days before the examination.|
|Result Declaration||Displayed Shortly.|
Keep staying with our articles for more updates.
Click Here – IAF Recruitment Official Notification