- IBPS RRB 2017 OA, OS Exam Pattern, Syllabus Download
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is organizing written test for OA and OS post to hire the eligible candidates in Regional Rural Bank (RRB) across all over India. This written exam will be held at several exam centers. Thus those candidates who applied and going to participate in the exam should know the exam pattern and syllabus to get good marks in the exam.
IBPS RRB 2017 OA, OS Exam Pattern, Syllabus Download
If they score the high marks there will be more chances to get the job In RRB as OA and OS Post. Here we have given the exam pattern and syllabus of the IBPS RRB Exam 2017. For more details about IBPS RRB Syllabus 2017 such as exam date, exam pattern, syllabus to refer given article. Candidates can need to stay touch with this main portal regularly for more latest updates.
Over View of IBPS RRB Officer Assistant Syllabus 2017
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Bank Name: Regional Rural Bank (RRB)
Post Name: Officer Scale & Officer Assistant
Category: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Prelims Exam Date: 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th Sep 2017
Result Declaration: Declared Soon
Official Website: ibps.in
|Admit Card issuing date||Sep 2017|
|Date of Prelims Examination||9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th Sep 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Announced Soon|
|Main Examination||5th Nov 2017 & 12th Nov 2017|
The Process of Selection:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
- The exam consists of Objective Type/ Mulitple Choice Questions.
- Paper contains five section each carries 40 Questions.
- Total 200 Marks paper.
- Time duration for all post is 2 Hours
- For Officer Scale II special cadre time period is 2 hours 30 min
- There is Negative Marking for the wrong answer
- 0.25 Marks will be deducted out of one mark question
- rrb muzaffarpur alp result
- railway muzaffarpur alp cut off
Marks for five sections
- Reasoning Ability: 50 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
- English Language: 40 Marks
- General Awareness: 40 Marks
- Computer Knowledge: 20 Marks
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Syllabus 2017
IBPS RRB Exam comprises five sections. They are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
- Odd Man out
- Blood relations
- Alphabet test
- Series test
- ranking and time sequence
- Direction sense test
- Sitting arrangement
- Causes and effects
- Decision making
- Assertion and reason
- Mirror/water image
- Figure Series
- Statement and Conclusions
- word formation
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and action’s courses
- Statement and arguments
- Passage and conclusions
- Odd figures
- Figure series test
- Miscellaneous test.
- HCF & LCM
- Number series
- Case study
- Number system
- Approximation Wrong Number
- Finding next number in series
- Square root and cube root
- Profit and loss
- Simple and compound interest problems
- Decimal fractions
- Time and work problems
- Time and distance problems
- Ratio and proportions
- Average problems
- Average and Proportion
- Pie charts
- Bar graphs
- Permutations and combinations
- Line graphs.
- Mixed Graphs
- Data tables
- Ages Ratio
- Phrase Substitution
- Spotting errors
- Jumbled up sentences
- Fill in the blank
- Double blanks in a sentence
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Cloze Test
- Commonly misspelled words
- Indian Economy
- Current affairs of last 6 months
- International Economy
- Social Function of Banks, Banking terms
- Books and Their Authors
- Awards and Honors Sports
- Fiscal-Monetary Policies
- History of Banking
- Repo rate, Reverse repo rate
- UNO, Finance, Agriculture etc.
- Basic Software and Hardware and their functions
- Basic fundamentals of computer
- Computer History and Future
- Computer abbreviation
- Shortcut keys
- Basic knowledge of Internet use, etc.
For more details about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB Officer Scale 1 and Officer Assistant will be updated soon in this article so, candidates can need to stay touch with this main portal regularly.