Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) has conducted the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) on May 2019 for B.Tech Courses. The Result for Advanced JEE Joint Entrance Exams conducted by the IITs this year will be going to be declared on June 2019. Candidates who are completed in this examination those are now eagerly waiting to check and download the IIT JEE Result 2019 to visit the official portal. Many numbers of candidates have been written this exam and it was successfully completed in the month of May 2019. Now are eagerly waiting for the declaration of results. The Indian Institutes of Technology has conducted the JEE exam every year. The result of JEE Advanced 2018 consists of the scores secured by the candidates in the examination along with their qualifying status. Appeared aspirants now check and download the Results of IIT JEE Exam 2019 to visit the official portal.
IIT JEE Result 2019 JEE Advanced Results Declaration
Brief Details about IIT Joint Entrance Exam Result 2019
Name of the Institute: Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
Exam Name: Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)
Name of the Course: B.Tech Courses
Location: All India
Category: IIT JEE Result 2019
Exam Date: May 2019
Result Declaration: June 2019
Official Link: www.jeeadv.nic.in
|Date of IIT JEE Exam||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
|Counseling Dates Starts from||July/ Aug 2019|
|Admission Dates||Updated Soon|
Advanced JEE results Declaration by IIT 2019
Steps to Download the IIT JEE Result 2019
- Candidates can need to visit the official website.
- Search for the link named IIT JEE Entrance Exam Result 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the required link.
- Enter the asked details such as application number, date of birth and other required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download the result and take a printout for future references.
Cut off Marks and Merit list marks for JEE in IIT 2019:
|Category||% of minimum marks in each subject||Min Percentage of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.5|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9.0||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5.0||1.75|
|ST Rank List||5.0||1.75|
|Common PWD Rank List (CRL PWD)||5.0||1.75|
|OBC NCL PWD Rank List||5.0||1.75|
|SC-PWD Rank List||5.0||1.75|
|ST PWD Rank List||5.0||1.75|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
Category Wise Cutoff Marks for IIT JEE 2019
- General Category Candidates: 81 Marks.
- OBC Category Candidates: 49 Marks.
- SC Category Candidates: 32 Marks.
- ST Category Candidates: 27 Marks.
We advise all the aspirants to keep on visiting the official web for knowing the results of the exam which will be officially declared on its own official web. The official portal where aspirants need t0 visit is www.jeeadv.nic.in.
Counseling Details of IIT JEE 2019
- JEE Advanced 2019 Seat Allotment letter from JoSAA portal
- JEE Advanced 2019 Original Admit card
- JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form (duly filled)
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class X/HSC/Birth Certificate/Any other certificate as proof of date of birth
- Class XII/SSC/Equivalent exam Mark sheet and Certificate of passing
- Category Certificate