Here the great news for all job fighters, here Indian Navy has released a notification for Indian navy MTS Recruitment 2017 on the web portal. By this notification, the commission has willing to recruit 205 vacancies with new applicants. Participants who are looking for state Govt jobs this is the best opportunity for us.Applications are available now. Interested aspirants can apply through offline.
Candidates need to visit the official portal for eligibility. In this page, we are sharing the info like Indian Navy MTS CVacancy application process, eligibility, dates etc. For more updates about this advertisement, aspirants can stay with our articles regularly.
- Organization Name: Indian Navy.
- Designation: Multi Tasking Staff Posts.
- Total Vacancy: 205 Posts.
- Mode of Application: Offline.
- Application Starts From Available Now.
- Last Date: 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Official Portal: www.indiannavy.nic.in
The applicants must possess the 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Shortlisted aspirants can get the Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Per month.
Job applicants age should be 40 years as on 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Age relaxation will be benefits as per the Indian Navy rules. Applicants need to submit the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
Application Fee: Nil
The job seekers selection process will be based on as per the Indian Navy norms. The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will strictly be based on the merit, subject to satisfactory of verification of document, medical examination and other requirements as applicable and specified by the Government of India.
- Go to the authorized website of Indian Navy.
- Search for official notification link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then click on the Indian Navy MTS Application form link.
- Download the application form and also attach the photo and signature.
- Finally, send the application form to below address.
- The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC), Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh).
The officials will release the merit list on the web portal shortly. So, aspirants need to wait some time to check the merit list. For more details, aspirants can stay with our articles and also refer the official portal.
|Indian Navy MTS Applications are Started From||Avaialble Now.|
|Last Date for Submission||45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.|
|Merit list Declaration||To be notified Shortly.|