- JK High Court Application 279 Jobs Steno Typist & JA 2017 Exam Date & Admit Card
- Crucial Info Regarding JK HC Jr Assistant Notification 2017:
Jammu and Kashmir High Court has released a notification for JK High Court Recruitment 2017 on the web portal. Now the commission willing to fill the 279 vacancies with fresh applicants. Aspirants who are interested in these kinds of jobs, this is the best opportunity for us. Applications are available now. Candidates need to read the official notification for eligibility.
JK High Court Application 279 Jobs Steno Typist & JA 2017 Exam Date & Admit Card
Contestants can apply through offline mode before the last date. In this article, we are sharing the details like J & K Steno Typist Vacancy application process, eligibility, admit card, syllabus and pattern etc. More updates about this advertisement, aspirants can be touch with our pages daily.
Crucial Info Regarding JK HC Jr Assistant Notification 2017:
- Authority Name: Jammu and Kashmir High Court.
- Designation: Steno Typist and Junior Assistants Posts.
- Total Vacancies: 279 Jobs.
- Apply Mode: Offline.
- Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
- Category: State Govt Jobs.
- Starting Date: 26th May 2017.
- Last Date: 15th June 2017.
- Official Portal: jkhighcourt.nic.in
Eligibility for JK High Court Jobs 2017:
- Aspirants must have the Graduate or equivalent from any recognized University. Diploma in Shorthand and Typewriting from a recognized institute.
- Candidates having the speed of 60 W.P.M in Shorthand and 30 W.P.M in typing on computer keyboard
Candidates should have age between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam.
Demand draft of Rs 200/- in the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch Jammu & Kasmir Bank.
Shortlisted aspirants can receive the good salary as per Jammu and Kashmir Govt norms.
How to Apply for J & K HC Steno Typist 2017:
- Aspirants need to open the official web portal.
- Search for official notification link on the home page.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now click on the JK HC Jr Assistant Application Form link.
- Download the application form and fill the details carefully.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the details before the submission.
- Send the application form along with documents to below postal address.
- Take a hard copy for future use.
Office of Pr. District & Sessions Judge of the Concerned District.
- Character certificate.
- Diploma certificate in shorthand and typing.
- Qualification and marks certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Permanent resident certificate.
- Six-month computer course certificate.
- Demand draft.
Admit Card for JK HC Steno Typist 2017:
The officials will release the admit card 10 days after the examination. Candidates have to enter the reg number and password to Download JK High Court Jr Asst Admit Card. Aspirants must bring the call letter to the exam, without hall ticket applicants will not allow for the exam. The hall ticket comprises the details about exam like date, time and venue of the exam etc.
Details about J& K HC Jr Assistant Syllabus and Pattern 2017:
Candidates who are searching for syllabus and JK HC Steno Typist Exam Pattern will be updated on the web portal shortly. Interested candidates can download the syllabus pdf from the web page. Participants can also check Jammu & Kashmir HC Steno Typist Model Papers from the official page.
JK High Court Steno Typist Result 2107:
All aspirants can get the result from the web portal. The organization officials will release the result after completion of the correction process. By using reg number aspirants can get the result. So, aspirants have to maintain some patience to check their result.
Keep staying with our articles for more updates.
Check Here – Jammu & Kasmir HC Recruitment Official Notification 2017.
|Applications are available from||26th May 2017.|
|The last date for submission||15th June 2017.|
|JK HC Jr Asst Exam Date||Intimated Soon.|
|Admit Card Avaialbility||Released few days before the examination.|
|Result Declaration||Displayed Shortly.|