- JNTUK Ph.D. Notification 2018-19 Online Application Form , Eligibility
- Key Details of JNTUK Ph.D. Admission Notification 2018-19:-
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has announced latest Ph.D. Admission for the academic year 2018 – 2019. The university provides JNTUK Ph.D. Online Application admission to candidates for Ph.D. Course. The JNTU Kakinada is going to conduct the Written Exam & Interview for admission into Ph.D. based on their performance. The Ph.D.Course provided by JNTUK and its affiliated colleges. The candidates who are interest and eligible can apply for JNTUK Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2018 through online mode before the last date. The JNTUK Ph.D. Entrance Application Form 2018 will available soon. Candidates who are waiting for this notification may apply for the JNTU Kakinada Ph.D. Entrance Test Notification 2018. Get the complete details of Ph.D. Online Application Form 2018 JNTUK through this article.
JNTUK Ph.D. Notification 2018-19 Online Application Form , Eligibility
Application and admission forms for JNTU Kakinada university will be available on its official website. From all over India, a massive number of students were impatiently waiting to apply application for admission for regular and distance education. Therefore candidates who are decided and planning to apply are suggested to have a look at notification to check eligibility if meets apply application through online mode before the last date. From here you can check the JNTUK Ph.D. Entrance Eligibility, application process, registration fee, exam date, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result declaration date, etc.
About JNTU Kakinada:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada was founded in 1946 by the state government of Andhra Pradesh state. The aim of the JNTU Kakinada university is that to make literate everybody and to teach the world-class education to the students of this university.
To provide admissions to the candidates in JNTU Kakinada for several courses Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is ready to release the application form. JNTU is all set to issue application forms for admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the month of April 2018.
Those aspirants who are willing to join in JNTU Kakinada can download the Ph.D. Admission Application Form in both ways that are online and offline and from the link given below. Shortly Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada will generate the application notification for UG PG Ph.D. and other polytechnic and diploma courses on their official website.
Key Details of JNTUK Ph.D. Admission Notification 2018-19:-
Organisation Name: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada.
Official website: www.jntuk.edu.in
Exam Name: Ph.D. Entrance Test 2018.
Course Offered: Ph.D. Program.
Category: Ph..D. Entrance Application Form.
Mode of Application: Online / Offline.
Application Starting Date: Notified Soon.
Final Date of Application: Updated Soon.
Date of Written Test: Notified Later.
Ph.D. Entrance Result: Soon Releases.
JNTUK Offered Ph.D. Program in Various Disciplines:-
The University offers Ph.D. (Full time / External Registration) in the following disciplines.
1. Mathematics, Basic Sciences, and Humanities
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
5. Interdisciplinary/ Multi-disciplinary
- Food Processing Technology.
- Computer science.
- Spatial Information Technology.
Eligibility Conditions of JNTU Kakinada Ph.d. Admission 2018:-
Candidates to apply for the Kakinada JNTU Ph.D. Entrance exam 2018 aspirants must satisfy the below eligibility criteria according to the course.
- For Ph.D. applicant should complete Masters Degree/ M.phill Degree from the recognized university with 60% marks for categories of OC and OBC candidates, 55% marks for SC and ST candidates.
- The aspirants need to pay the application fee Rs. 1200/-
- Aspirants will get admission in the Ph.D. programme based on their merit in both written test and interview. Contestants who have qualified in the written test will call in the ratio of 1:2 for the interview before the selection board constituted by the University. No of applicants called for the interview will finalize based on the course availability in the respective disciplines.
- Candidates who have qualified in the UGC/CSIR/NET/SLET examinations are exempted from appearing the written test. However, they have to attend the interview.
- Applicants having M. Phil. Degree is exempted from appearing the written test and have to attend the interview directly. However candidates with M.Phil. degree (Distance mode) have to attend both written test and interview.
How to Apply For JNTUK Ph.D. 2018 Admission:-
- Visit the official website of JNTUK
- Search the JNTUK Ph.D. Application Form 2018 link and click on it
- Carefully go through brochure if eligible.
- Fill the required details asked by the page.
- Attach the attested certificates and application form with DD.
Dispatch / send the application form with attested documents/statements and with DD by post or courier to the given address below
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada,
Kakinada 533003, Andhra Pradesh.
If any notification released by JNTU Kakinada about the application and admission form we will update it on our website, so candidates are suggested to keep on visiting our website and official website for day to day updates.
Admit Card of JNTUK Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2018:-
The JNTUK will release the JNTUK Ph.D. Entrance Test 2018 Admit Card for applicants on its official website it also informs about admit card on candidates email id. Candidates by login to official website can download the Admit Card of JNTUK Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2018 through online from the official website and without fail to bring it to exam hall on the day of the exam along with photo id proof. The officials will publish the JNTU Kakinada Ph.D. Entrance Hall Ticket 2018 one week before the exam date. It is the very important file for the participants to appear in the exam hall.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test are 40% for OC and OBC and 25% for SC and ST candidates. JNTUK Ph.D. Entrance Test Result 2018 will announce by University on its official website after successful completion of an exam. Aspirants who are qualified in the entrance exam will call for the interview. The University officials will conduct the interview for the selected candidates of written test.
Significant Dates to be Remember:-
|Commencement Date for Online Registration||Notified Soon|
|Closing date for Online Registration||Updated Soon|
|Date for the conduct of the Written Examinations||Updated Soon|
|Display of List of Candidates called for Interview||Soon Releases|
|Display of List of Candidates recommended for admission||Displayed Soon|
Selected candidates are required to deposit the fee. Admission fee details and other details will appear on the official site. Stay connected with us to get the more updates regarding the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2018, Result and further admission details.