- JNU UG PG Counselling Schedule 2018 JNU CEE 1st 2nd 3rd Round
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is ready to release notification for admission to Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. Program Courses offered by India’s Premier University. Candidates are most desperately waiting for JNU PGCET Notification 2018-19 in respect of Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2018 to provide admission in MA (Foreign Language), Pre-PhD PhD Mph COP and ADOP (mass media) BA(Hons) M Phil/Ph.D. MTech/PhD programme and viva voice to be conducted for admission to doctoral/research programme Post Graduate and Under Graduate Courses. Candidates who are going to visit the official portal to check the JNU UG/PG Counseling 2018 to visit the official portal.
JNU UG PG Counselling Schedule 2018 JNU CEE 1st 2nd 3rd Round
The JNU PGCET Entrance Exam 2018 will be going to conduct in the month of May 2018. Expecting that declaration of written exam results for MA(Foreign Language) Pre Ph.D. Mph COP and ADOP (mass media) BA(Hons) MPhil/ Ph.D. MTech/ Ph.D. program will be published in the month of June 2018. On the basis of Post Graduate Entrance Test/Common Entrance Test 2018, the interview/viva voice for the selected candidates will be conducted in July 2018. If you get more details about the JNU UG/ PG Seat Allotment 2018 like counseling dates, counseling process seat allotment etc
Brief Details about JNU UG PG CET Counseling Schedule 2018
Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Exam Name: Common Entrance Test.
Courses Offered: UG & PG Courses.
Admission for: BA(Hons) MPhil/Ph.D. MTech/Ph.D. program.
Exam Date: May 2018.
Category: Counseling 1st 2nd 3rd.
Counseling dates: Aug 2018
Official Website: https://admissions.jnu.ac.in/
Declaration of merit list for admission in the various program:
- For B.A. (Hons) Ist Year, M.A. (Except Foreign Languages), M.Sc. and MCA Viva voice is not prescribed in July 2018
- For B.A. (Hons), 2nd Year, M.A. (Foreign Languages), M.Phil / Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D. D., M.Tech., / Ph.D., M.PH. / Ph.D., COP & ADOP (Mass Media) Viva voice is not prescribed in July 2018
Selected candidates Registration for Admissions:
- Registration for BA (Hons) 1st Year start from the mid of July 2018 and continue up to end of July 2018
- Registration for MA (except Foreign Languages), M.Sc. & MCA to be started from mid of July 2018 and to end of July 2018
- Registration for BA. (Hons.) 2nd year MPH/Ph.D. M.Phil./Ph.D. Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D. M.A. (Foreign Languages), M.Tech./Ph.D and JRF likely in July 2018
- Registration forPhd start from July 2018 to middle of August 2018
JNU will organize three to four counseling on online for admission to MA(Foreign Language) Pre Ph.D. COP and ADOP(mass media) BA(Hons) MPhil/ Ph.D. MTech/ Ph.D. program. As soon as JNU will generate the results the candidates will be called for the counseling process. Based on their marks candidates will undergo the counseling process. Once the JNU PGCET Exam Results 2018 declare the counseling for PGCET will commence. The selected candidates will have to appear for the counseling on a prescribed schedule. To get admission in their choice college candidates need to score good marks and clear this exam with merit marks.
Details Of JNU UG/ PG Counseling 2018
Every year thousands of students join JNU by attending the counseling of JNU once their results are released. This year also it is expected that many are going to write JNU Undergraduate and postgraduate entrance test 2018 and once JNU entrance test result 2018 is released they start desperately searching for JNU UG and PG 2018 counseling.
Category Wise Cutoff Marks:
|Category Name||Expected Cutoff Marks|
|PH and other||30%|
Counseling Procedure of JNU UG/ PG 2018
The JNU Counselling Process 2018 will be organized after the result declaration. Here we have mentioned the counseling procedure for various programmes:
- Students will be called for the counseling process as per the merit list drew on the basis of written exam and viva-voce.
- Merit list will be prepared separately for all the categories.
- The list of selected candidates will be published through the website or notice boards of the Administrative Blocks.
- Candidates have to appear for the counseling as per the allotted time and venue.
- Candidates are required to fill their preferences from the available seats.
- Students have to bring the fees and documents required for the document verification process.
- After seat allotment, students have to appear at the allotted college to complete the admission process.
|Viva-Voice Selected List Based on the written test||20th March 2018|
|Merit List date (Viva-Voice)||25th March to 15th April 2018|
|JNU UG PG Admission start date||23rd July 2018|
|Registration dates for Second Admission||30th to 31st July 2018|
|Admission Closing Date||14th August 2018|
Those who qualified the entrance examination with well deserving marks/ score have to participate in the JNU Counselling For UG/ PG Admission 2018. Aspirants need to apply by filling the JNU Counselling Form 2018. It will be conducted in different phases. Candidates who will not attend JNU 1st Counselling 2018 can take part in 2nd Counselling of JNU UG/PG and so on. According to the university official site, the list of documents as required for the counseling process is mention the below.
- JNUEE 2018 Admit Card & Score Card.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Address proof.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Graduation certificate (for PG programmes).
- 12 colored passport size photograph.
|OBC candidates (Non-creamy Layer)||27%|