JSSC JFGCE Admit Card Main Exam 2015
JSSC has declared the admit card for the JFGCE Main Exam 2015. JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently issued an official notification for the recruitment of the Forest Guard post. Many Candidates who have been applied for the post of the forest guard. Now the Commission is going to conduct an exam called JFGCE Jharkhand Forest Guard Competitive Examination. This exam is going to be conducted on 17th May 2015. For appearing in this exam candidates needs admit cards as admit cards are important for each and every candidate who appearing in the exam. For knowing more info about the admit cards check below.
Examination Details :-
Organization Name :- JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post :- Forest guard
Examination Name :- JFGCE Jharkhand Forest Guard Competitive Examination
Official Website :- www.jssc.in
Details about :- Admit Cards
Status :- Available
Admit Card for the JSSC Forest Guard exam 2015 :-
Candidates who have been applied for the post of the forest guard which is going to be conducted in the month of the May on 17th 2015. As the exam is conducting all the candidates need admit cards for being appearing in the exam. Admit cards holds information about the center of the exam where candidates have to reach for writing the exam, and the exact time and date of the exam.
Candidates who are waiting for the admit cards have a information with us that admit cards are going to be released on the official website of the commission. Candidates need to reach the official website for downloading the admit cards. Candidates need to follow some prescribed format for downloading the admit cards. Below we are providing you the step
Step by Step procedure for downloading JSSC admit cards :-
- First Reach on the official website of the department.
- Official Website is www.jssc.in
- When you go here search for the Admit cards downloading link.
- Once you finding the link hit on it for opening.
- Then enter the data requested on the page.
- Data will be requested like Registration number and Name or DOB.
- Now you admit card will be shown on your desktop.
- Download your Hall ticket and take its print out.
- Carry this admit card while appearing for the exam.