Life Insurance Corporation has released the notification for the LIC Apprentice Development officers post for 5066 vacancies. The interested candidates can apply for this of LIC ADO post online through Recruitment 2015. The LIC latest jobs can be applied through online by clicking on web site that is www.licindia.in from 1st June 2015. For more details see below.
LIC ADO 5066 Apprentice Development Officer Application 2015
Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment for 2015:-
The Life Insurance corporation is the Indian state owned insurance Group and Investment company with head Quarters in the Mumbai, Maharashtra. LIC is one of the largest Insurance company and having 8 zonal offices they are :-
- Central Zonal Office (Bhopal)
- Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkatta)
- East Central Zonal office (Patna)
- Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi)
- North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur)
- Southern Zonal office (Chennai)
- South Central Zonal office (Hyderabad)
- Western Zonal office (Mumbai)
Every year LIC releases recruitments for the vacancies in various fields and this time it released the notification for the Apprentice Development officers (ADO) for 5066 vacancies regarding the eligibility criteria and other details given below.
Details regarding the Examination :-
Name of the Organization :- Life Insurance Corporation
Job Role :- Apprentice Development Officers
Vacancies :- 5066 vacancy
Job category :- Central Government
Job Location :- India
Official Web site :- www.licindia.in
Important dates regarding the LIC ADO examination for 2015:-
Date of Application:- 1st June 2015
Last date to apply Online:- 30th June 2015
Release of Admit card :- 13th July 2015
Date of Examination:-19th July 2015 & 25th July 2015
- Education Qualification:- candidate should be Graduate from any Recognized University. The candidate should have experience as an employee or Agent in LIC.
- Age Limit :- Candidate should have minimum of 21 and maximum of 30 years age as on 1st June 2015.
- Application Fees:- Rs 500 for General and OBC candidates
Rs 50 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
- Selection Process:- written test, Interview, Medical Examination
How to apply Online for LIC ADOs posts :-
- First the interested to go Direct link www.licindia.in
- Click for Careers
- Click on Apprentice Development Officers for 2015- 2016
- Then Click on Concerned zonal Office – Notification
- Check the details about the Eligibility Criteria
- Now Fill the Application Online with Correct details
- Submit and Download the form
- Take the Print out of the registration details for future reference.
For More Details and latest Updates the candidate has to refer the regularly the official web site that is www.licindia.in.