- Magadh Univ B.Ed (Distance) Admissions 2018 Application
- Short Point of Magadh Univ B.Ed Admission 2018:-
- Eligibility Conditions of Magadh Univ B.Ed Distance Admission 2018:-
- Important Dates to be Remember:-
- Important Information While Applying DDE MU Admission 2018 Application
- Magadh Univ B.Ed (Dis) Entrance Exam Pattern:-
- Admit Card of Magadh Univ B.Ed Distance Entrance Exam 2018:-
- Magadh Univ B.Ed (Distance) Entrance Result 2018:-
- Short Point of Magadh Univ B.Ed Admission 2018:-
Magadh University believes that distance education is an effective way of giving higher education even to un-reached people living in distance areas both in professional and the conventional subjects, vocational and technical discipline. Directorate of Distance Education, Magadh University, Bodh Gaya was founded as an innovative strategy to reach the unreached goals and to take higher education to the doorstep without challenging the benefits and effectiveness of conventional education system. Through innovative course materials, counseling and contact programs Directorate of Distance Education, Magadh University aims at teaching, guiding and supporting the students.
Magadh Univ B.Ed (Distance) Admissions 2018 Application
Magadh University the Directorate of Distance Education provides several professional and vocational courses through the distance mode of learning to such students of the country in general and the Bihar state in particular. For Due to various constraints and under special circumstances those students who have not been able to continue their education in conventional institutions this university is offering various courses through distance education mode.
Short Point of Magadh Univ B.Ed Admission 2018:-
Name of the University: Magadh University.
Name of the Exam: B.Ed Entrance Test 2018.
Admission for: B.Ed Distance Course.
Category: Admission, Application Form.
Application Mode: Offline.
Starting Date to Apply: Notified Soon.
Final Date to Apply: Updated Soon.
Date of the Entrance Exam: Updated Soon.
Result Publish Date: Released Soon.
Official Link: www.magadhuniversity.ac.in
Eligibility Conditions of Magadh Univ B.Ed Distance Admission 2018:-
- To apply for the Magadh Univ B.Ed (Distance) Admission 2018 candidates must complete the Bachelor’s Degree from the reputed board/ university.
- Candidates who have successfully completed any NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
Check the official notification.
The Cost of Application:
- General & OBC Category applicants need to pay the application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST category applications need to deposit the application fee is Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates in the shape of Bank Draft issued from any Nationalised Bank in favor of Payable at or through cash money receipt, to be given at the sale counter.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Starting date for registration application form||June/ July 2018|
|Last date for submitting application form||July 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||August 2018|
|Date of B.Ed Entrance Exam||August/ Sep 2018|
|Entrance Test Result Announce Date||Soon Releases|
|Counseling Conducted on||Updated Soon|
Important Information While Applying DDE MU Admission 2018 Application
- No need to send original documents only photocopies of the documents should be enclosed along with application form. During admission verification of certificates will be done.
- At the time of admission, the candidate selected for admission must pay the required and prescribed fees in full amount. There is no installments facility available.
- For any category of candidates, there is no provision of exemption of course fee and other charges.
- The candidate must write admission form no, his/her name, and the name of the course applied for on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates are suggested to keep a photocopy of the Demand Draft for their personal use and record.
In any case or for any reason no refund of course fee and other charges is allowed.
- It is candidates responsibility to determine whether they possess the required qualification for admission. The application form shall be rejected after the due date.
- If candidates do not submit the original relevant documents to the admission in-charge at the time of admission then his/her admission will be canceled.
Application Form Sending Address:
The Application Form duly supported with the self-attested photocopies of the required documents must reach on or before the last date :
Directorate of Distance Education
Magadh University, Bodhgaya (Bihar) Pin-824 234.
Magadh Univ B.Ed (Dis) Entrance Exam Pattern:-
- The exam paper divided into 2 parts i.e Part-A & Part-B.
- The question paper will be in English & Hindi only.
- The paper compromise of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions.
- There will be total 100 question in the question paper.
- Part-A paper contains 80 marks & one mark for each question.
- Part-B consists of 20 questions carrying one mark each.
- For more details check the advertisement.
- Part-A Questions will be asked from General English comprehension, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Educational & General Awareness and TeachingLearning and the school.
- The part-b question will ask from Science faculty, Humanities faculty, Social Science faculty & Commerce faculty.
Admit Card of Magadh Univ B.Ed Distance Entrance Exam 2018:-
The applied candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket from the Magadh University official website. It is very important documents to appear in the Magadh Univ B.Ed (Distance) Entrance Exam 2018. The MU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018 will be available in one week prior to exam date. After successful completion of entrance test. Admit card shows the date, time, and venue of the examination.
Magadh Univ B.Ed (Distance) Entrance Result 2018:-
After releasing MU B.Ed Distance Entrance Result 2018, contenders who have appeared in the B.Ed (Distance) entrance exam those aspirants need to check the Result of MU B.Ed (Distance) from the official website. Cut off will be declared by the university officials. Aspirants who have to reach the cutoff appear in the merit list. The merit list candidates will call for the counseling process.
The selected candidate will be informed of their selection through, registered post selection letter. The selection list will also be available at Study Centres, DDE office, and our website. Selected candidates are called for counseling session before the admission. At the time of counseling, candidates must submit the original documents.