mp pahunt notification 2017, mp pahunt 2017 notification, mp pahunt application last date 2017, mp pahunt admit card 2017, mp pahunt 2017 exam date, mp pahunt online apply 2017, mp pahunt bhms application form 2017, mp pahunt eligibility criteria 2017, the application form for mp pahunt 2017, mp pahunt bums application dates 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has conducted Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test (PAHUNT) entrance exam on 2nd July 2017 for the academic year 2017-18, the dates of registration and other details are given in web portal and interested candidates have registration online for the test. Here we are giving you the details about the exam and registration details to help the interested aspirants.
MP PAHUNT Exam Date 2017 Application Form and Admit Card
The MP PAHUNT Online Application Form 2017 will be available in the month of May/ June 2017. Candidates have to enter correct information at the time of registration. After registration applicant will allow registration number and password every candidate which unique with other applicants. Candidates have to use same user ID and passwords at the time of choice filling of the college.
Brief Details about MP PAHUNT Notification 2017
Name of the Board: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Name of the Test: Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test (PAHUNT)
Courses Name: BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BNYS.
Exam Date: 2nd July 2017
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Category: MP PAHUNT Admissions
Mode of Application: Online
Official Link: www.vyapam.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for MP PAHUNT 2017
- Candidates resident of Madhya Pradesh for the admission in MP government college no need for the private college admission
- For admission government college any of the following conditions must e satisfied by the candidate:
- Born and studied in MP( any institution of MP) for a period of three years,
- The candidate father must be resident of MP from past 15 years,
- The father of candidates living in MP since 10 years and have an immovable property/industry/business in MP,
- Father of candidate serving or retired employee of the state of MP/corporation /board/commission.
- The father of candidate belong to MP in AIS
Candidates age limit 17 to 25 Years as on 31st December 2017 (relaxation – acc.govt. Rule).
- General/ OBC Category Candidates to pay the application Fees Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST Category Candidates pay the application fees Rs. 300/- + Rs. 70/- for Online Portal.
MP PAHUNT Examination Pattern 2017:
- The exam will contain Objective Type/ Mulitple Choice.
- The examination is for the duration of 3 Hours.
- Papers I will have 100 questions from chemistry and physics
- Papers II will comprise of 100 questions from botany and zoology
|Part||Subject name||Question (TOTAL)||Marks|
|Part A||Chemistry and physics||50+50=100||100 Marks|
|Part B||Zoology and botany||50+50=100||100 Marks|
|Online registration starting date||May 2017|
|Online registration ending date||June 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd July 2017|
|Declaration of Results||August 2017|
MP PAHUNT BAMS Admit Card 2017
The candidates who are going to appear in the exam can download MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2017 prior to the entrance exam. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using roll number and date of birth from the main portal. All the details about entrance exam such as exam date, time, and exam center will be available in the call letter. The Admit Card will be available soon in the official portal.
For more details, candidates can check the official page of the MP PAHUNT. Direct Official link for registration: