MPHC Judicial (Entry Level) Admit Card May 2015
MPHC-Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the notification for the Entry Level. The exam date has been scheduled on 16 and 17 May 2015.The admit card is issuing for the eligible candidate only the list is prepared for eligible and non eligible candidates.
Center for Written Examination for the Eligible candidate is: Shriram Institute of Technology,Near ITI, Madhotal,Jabalpur.
Candidate can see the list of the by click below link:
- Eligible candidate List for the written Judicial Main Exam :Click Here
- Not Eligible list of the Judicial Main Exam: Click Here
- Second list who are Eligible for Written Exam: Click here
Admit Card of the MPHC Judicial Entry level 2015:
The MPHC will generate the admit card for the candidate who are eligible for the Written Main exam.So,Candidate has to download the admit card from the official website of the MPHC portal.
Process to download the MPHC Judicial 2015 admit card:
- Candidate should go to official website of MPHC: http://www.mphc.gov.in/
- Click on the eligible list of judicial Entry level of admit card download
- Candidate has to enter the application no or enroll no and DOB
- Admit card is view on the screen
- Click on download option
- Admit card is downloaded and take print out of the admit card.
Candidate has to take the admit card to the written exam , Without admit card candidate will not allow to write the exam. For more information candidate has to visit the official website .
Organization Name : Madhya Pradesh High Court-MPHC
Post : Judicial (Entry Level)
Exam Date: 16 and 17 May 2015
Official Website of MPHC is : http://www.mphc.gov.in/
Candidate has to visit or should keep in touch with the official website to get the latest updates and the notification which are released by the MPHC. All the updates regarding the high court of Madhya Pradesh will be releasing in the official website only.