mppsc state engineering services admit card 2014, mppsc asst engineer admit card 2015, mppsc assistant engineer new exam date 2015, mppsc state engg services 2015 exam date
MP Public Services Commission has declared the State Engineering Services/ assistant engineer notification for the year 2014 and due to some reasons examination has post postponed till 13th September of 2015. Here we are providing the details about the notification; admit cards and examination details of assistant engineer.
MPPSC State Engg Services 2015 Admit Card Asst Engineer New Exam Date:
Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission (MPPSC) is going to conduct Preliminary exam of State Engineering Service -2014 for total 1453 posts of Assistant Engineer in different department like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Agriculture and Advertisement No. is 02/exam/2014/24.12.2014.the Written exam for these posts will likely to conduct in the month of September and not in the month June, 2015.
MPPSC Asst Engineer 2015 Admit cards:
Here we have news for the Candidates who have applied for the exam that now they can download the admit cards as it is published in the official page of MP Public Services Commission. However here we are providing the details steps for the admit card downloads.
- http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ this is the official link were candidates can download the admit cards.
- Once candidates login in to page have to search for the link of admit cards and candidates have to enter their registration number and other details,
- admit card will appear on the screen with all their details like name DOB and other details,
- Candidates can to download the E-admit cards for the future reference, candidates should carry the admit cards / hall ticket at the time of examination without fail.
Exam details: the examination will consist of following thing and also we are providing some important details regarding exam to help the applicants
- Examination paper is totally objective type.
- There will be total two papers
- The minimum qualification is for 40% of marks and for SC ST OBC 30% of marks as per the govt of Madhya Pradesh.
For more details candidates have to visit regularly the official page and we will update regularly important details about the exam.