NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018: As we know that the NABARD Has released a notification for the selection of candidates for Assistant Manager Post. Many of the interested candidates have applied for the post before the last date. The officials are going to conduct the prelims exam for the candidates applied. The NABARD Asst Manager Exam Date 2018 are going to release soon. The contenders going to appear in the exam can get the admit card. The authorities are planning to release the NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018 on the official website. The aspirants can visit the official website and download the Asst Manager Call Letter 2018 by giving the details like application number and date of birth. The contender needs to carry the admit card while attending the exam. The candidates can follow us for more details.
NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card Download 2018 Previous Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC, Results
The NABARD is going to conduct the exam for the applied candidates. The candidates need to appear for the exam. The aspirants going to appear in the exam can start preparing for the exam. The contenders can get the exam pattern and syllabus from the official website and start preparing according to them. The candidates can get the details like admit card download steps, exam pattern, exam syllabus and more details on the below article.
Overview of NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018
|Organisation Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Assitant Manager Post|
|No of Vacancies||92 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Initial Date of Application||13th March 2018|
|NABARD Assistant Manager End of Application Dates||02nd April 2018|
|Assistant Manager Exam Date||Releases Soon|
|Assistant Manager Admit Card Release Date||Before 15 Days of Exam|
|Category of Article||NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018|
NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018
The contenders have applied for the post successfully before the last date. The candidates need to appear in the exam conducted by the officials. The aspirants can Download Asst Manager Call Letter 2018 to appear in the exam. The officials will release the admit card before 15 days of exam. The admit card contains all the details like application number and date of birth. Here we are providing the steps to download the admit card from the official website.
- Visit the official website of NABARD i.e. www.nabard.org.
- Search for the NABARD Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2018.
- Click on the required link.
- Enter the details like application number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Check the details on the admit card.
- Click on download now.
- Take a printout of admit card and carry it while attending the exam.
Asst Manager Exam Pattern 2018
Prelims Test Pattern For NABARD 2018
|Examination Type||Subjects Name||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Reasoning||20||120 Minutes|
|Agriculture and Rural Development (with Focus on Rural India)||40|
|Economic & Social Issues (with Focus on Rural India)||40|
- NABARD Exam contains objective questions.
- The test has 7 sections.
- Total marks in the written test are 200 marks.
- The exam is held for 2 hours.
NABARD Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Descriptive||English||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper II||Objective||Economic & Social Issues, Agriculture & Rural Development, Aspirants applying for Agri. post have the exam in the related discipline||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Total||200 Marks||3 hours|
- Mains exam of NABARD has two papers.
- The first paper is descriptive type.
- Second paper contains objective questions.
- Each section has 100 marks and 1 hour 30 minutes of the time period
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus 2018
- Sentence Improvement.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spelling Test.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Indian History.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Basic GK.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- History of the Computer.
- Software components of Computer.
- Hardware components of Computer.
- Computer generations.
- Operating System.
- Ms word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- MS Powerpoint.
- Internet Usage.
Get NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
- Elementary Statistics for Economics.
- Agricultural Economics.
NABARD Recruitment Syllabus 2018
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle.
- Food production and consumption trends in India.
- History of plant breeding.
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones.
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops.
- Farm management.
- Enzymes and plant pigments.
- Soil conservation.
- Ecology and its relevance to man.
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role.
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices and flower crops.
- Principles of Plant Physiology concerning plant nutrition.
- Seed production and processing technologies.
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life.
- Agricultural Mechanization.
- Agricultural produce management.
- Unit Operations.
- The technology of Food Grains and Legumes.
- A technology of Animal Products.
- Infestation Control and Pesticides.
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement.
- Dairy Technology.
- General Principles of Food Preservation.
- Packaging Technology.
- Fruit & Plantation Crops.
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology.
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Exam Syllabus 2018
- Canal Irrigation System.
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators.
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators.
- Dams and Reservoirs.
- Diversion Head Works.
- Cross Drainage Works.
- River Control.
- Water Requirement of Crops.
- Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells.
- Animal Health
- Meat and Meat Products
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Animal Nutrition
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Forage Production
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Economics of forest management
- Microflora in forestry system
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Regeneration of Forest
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Silviculture Systems
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of forest pathology
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular composition
Social Work Concepts
- Social Policy.
- Democracy as a Concept.
Evolution of Social Work.
- Social Welfare Administration.
- Problems of Social Structure.
- Development of Social Work Education in India.
- The concept of Professional Social Work.
- Indian Society.
- Contemporary Ideologies.
- Social Work Research.
- Working with Groups.
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization.
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization.
- Understanding Community.
- Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Securities Laws and Compliances.
- Economics and Statistics.
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel.
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits.
- Constitution of India.
- Financial Structure.
- General and Commercial Laws.
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies and Limited.
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief.
- Business Communication.
- Accounting, Business Laws.
- Incorporation and its Consequences.
NABARD Asst Manager Result 2018
The applied candidates have appeared in the exam and looking for the results. The officials are planning to release the NABARD Asst Manager Result 2018. The aspirants can get the result from the official website by giving the details like admit card number and date of pf birth. The result will display the marks you have scored in the exam.
NABRD Asst Manager Cutoff Marks 2018
The candidates have checked the marks scored in the exam. Now the aspirants are looking for the Asst Manager Cutoff Marks 2018. The officials are going to release the cutoff marks on the official website. The contenders need to reach the cutoff marks. Here we provide the previous cutoff marks below.
|Category||Predicted NABARD Asst Manager Prelims Cut Off 2017|
NABARD AM Merit List 2018
The contenders who will reach the cutoff marks will eligible for the merit list. The officials are going to release the merit list on the official website. The contenders appeared in the NABARD Asst Manager Merit List 2018 will eligible for the further process. Here we have provided all the details in the above article to know more details stay tuned here.