- NEET PG Online Apply 2018 Notification Eligibility, Exam Date & Pattern
- Brief Details About NEET PG Admissions 2018:
- PG Entrance Test 2018 Dates:-
- Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG Exam 2018:
- NEET PG 2018 Application Form, Online Registration:-
- Click Here to Apply Online for PG NEET Exam 2018
- PG NEET Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- NEET Admit Card 2018 Download:
- Results For PG NEET Entrance exam 2018:
- NEET PG 2018 Counselling:
The NBE (National Board of Examination) officials have posted the notification recently about the NEET Entrance Exam. Now the NEET PG Application Form 2018 is available on the website in the last week of September 2017. The contenders who wish to submit the application form can now check the details. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (PG) is the national level exam which is organized by the NBE for providing admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma courses. A large number of medical colleges offer admission on the basis of NEET PG scores except for AIIMS, JIPMER. The applicants who match the NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018 can submit the application form. To help the aspirants in submitting the form we have provided all the details about the NBE NEET Registration 2018 and admission process. Check the below page for all the details about the NEET PG Admission 2018.
NEET PG Online Apply 2018 Notification Eligibility, Exam Date & Pattern
NEET is Essentially for providing admissions to MD/ MS & PG Diploma courses invite by all government and private medical institution in India affiliated with the University. This exam is conducted once in every year in the month of Dec 2017. Candidates who want to make their career in the Medical line, undertaking the courses like MD and MS. The applicants must submit the application form before the last date. The aspirants must first read the NEET PG Notification 2018 & instructions completely and register their names online. The candidates can check all the application & exam dates in the page below.
Brief Details About NEET PG Admissions 2018:
Conducting Body: National Board of Examination.
Exam Name: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test PG- NEET PG.
Article About: Admissions.
Academic Year: 2018.
Declaration: Declared Soon.
Initial Date to Apply: Oct 2017.
Final Date to Apply: Nov/ Dec 2017.
Date of the NEET PG Exam: Dec 2017
Courses Offered: MD/ MS or PG Diploma courses.
Result Declaration Date: Jan 2018.
Official Link: nbe.edu.in
PG Entrance Test 2018 Dates:-
|Online application begins||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||1st week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||At the time of Exam Scheduling|
|Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG Exam 2018:
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Candidates must complete the MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate authorized by the Medical Council of India.
One year of internship must be finished before 31st March 2018.
All India 50% Quota seats:
Aspirants those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not applicable for 50% All India Quota seats.
- For General category candidates- Rs.3750/-
- For SC/ST category candidates – Rs.2750/-
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking)
NEET PG 2018 Application Form, Online Registration:-
- Contenders can register for NEET PG 2018 through online mode only.
- Find the NEET PG Exam Date 2018 eligibility details through the official portal.
- Then click on application form link.
- filling the application form, Candidates can enter information like personal details, academic details, address, etc.
- And upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, Adhaar card, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the specified format.
- Candidates also have to schedule their examination date, time and venue at the time of application.
- Pay the application fee as per category.
- Check the details once before the submission.
- Click on submit button and take a print for future use.
PG NEET Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Candidates who are applying for this test those are waiting for syllabus and pattern will be declared soon on the official web portal. For more details, aspirants can touch with the official web portal regularly.
- The exam will conduct in Online Mode.
- The paper contains objective type multiple choice questions.
- The exam paper contains 300 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is a negative marking scheme for wrong option i.e 0.25 mark.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
NEET Admit Card 2018 Download:
Candidates can download the NEET PG 2018 Admit Card from the website. Admit card will release before few days of the exam. The admit card will comprise the candidate name, reg number, exam center address, date & time. Aspirants must have to bring one photo ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
Results For PG NEET Entrance exam 2018:
Results are declared soon on the official website. NEET PG Results 2018 are released by officials of the organization. Candidates who secure minimum score and reach cutoff marks those appear on the merit list. PG Entrance Exam Merit list is based on the candidate performance in the exam.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling:
After the announcement of the result, aspirants can check their merit list. Based on merit list candidates called for counseling. Who got good score are got the admission in universities. For more details about NEET PG Admissions 2018 candidates can touch with the official website.