odisha det 1st sem admission 2017, odisha det 3rd sem admission 2017, odisha det admission notification 2017, odisha det application form 2017, odisha det eligibility 2017, odisha det admission 2017, odisha det apply online 2017, odisha det merit list 2017
Directorate of Technical Education and Training of Odisha has released the latest announcement about the counseling procedure for the DET (Diploma Entrance Test ) for 1st Sem -Engg/ Non-Engg/ Film and TV courses, 3rd Sem- Lateral Entry Course Diploma Engineer (lateral) for the candidates in the Government and Private Engineer colleges of State. The Odisha DET Online Application Form 2017 will be available from 24th April 2017 to 5th June 2017. There are two rounds in the E-counseling for the DET Seat Allotment Procedure 2017 for the students in the admission process.
Odisha DET Admission 2017 Vacancy Application Form, Eligibility
The Odisha DET Admission 2017 will start from in the month of July 2017. For more details and registration the candidate has to log in Directly to the official website that is www.dteodisha.nic.in. Candidates can need to stay touch with this main portal regularly for more latest information.
The candidates for the registration should first log in Directly to the website and then register it after the registration then candidates can fill choice as per his wish and merit list and then choice locking can see the provisional merit list and the scheduled date for the E- counseling.
Brief Details about Odisha DET Admission 2017
Name of the Department: Directorate of Technical Education and Training of Odisha
Admission for: 1st & 3rd Diploma Courses.
Name of the Courses: 1st Sem -Engg/ Non-Engg/ Film and TV courses, 3rd Sem- Lateral Entry Course
Category: Odisha DET Admissions
Starting date for application: 24/04/2017
Last date for Submission: 5/06/2017
Official Web Portal: www.diplomaadmissionodisha.nic.in
|Starting date registration application form||24th April 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||5th June 2017|
|Ending date for pay the application fees||6th June 2017|
|Document Verification||1st June 2017 to 22nd June 2017|
|Declaration of Result and Merit List||26th June 2017|
|Admission Schedule Date||1st, 2nd July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha DET Notification 2017
The candidates should have completed 12th class/ intermediate in relevant stream from the certified board with 35 % marks in English and Mathematics.
The Applied students must be minimum age limit 14 years.
Application Form for Odisha DET 1st & 3rd Sem 2017
- First aspirants have to click on the direct link that is www.diplomaadmissionodisha.nic.in
- Then click on new register read the full notification carefully and then apply
- By entering the Full details like Name, Dates of Birth, Enrollment number, and other asked fields etc.
- Then applicants have entered the password and reenter the password to confirm.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photographs and signature.
- After the registration process enters the submit button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of Registration Slip for future use and reference keep it reference for NCC (Nodal Center of Counseling )
Steps to lock the choices for Odisha DET 2017
- The students has to report the NCC ( Nodal Center ) in order for finalizing the choice
- The candidates can lock the choice in the Nodal Center office then take a slip signed by the office and in charge.
For more details and latest updates, the candidates have to visit the official website of the Odisha that is www.diplomaadmissionodisha.nic.in