odisha jee admission counseling 2019, ojee counseling 2019, ojee counseling dates 2019, odisha jee 2019 counseling schedule, ojee admission counseling schedule 2019, ojee admission counseling dates 2019, odisha jee counseling 2019, odisha jee counseling dates 2019, ojee pg ug counseling 2019, www.odishajee.com, ojee counseling schedule,
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) for taking admissions into Engineering courses have been conducted by the Odisha State. Results also have been declared for this exams. Now all the qualified candidates are waiting for the schedule for the counseling. Candidates who are appeared in this examination those are now checking the Results of Odisha JEE Result 2019 on the official portal. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2019) is also referred as Odisha JEE 2019. It is a state level examination regulated by the state government. This JEE examination is organized for those students seeking for admission into 1st year of degree course of Pharmacy & Integrated MBA (5 years). The students who are going to appear in the exam can download Odisha JEE Counseling Schedule 2019 from April 2019 on the official website.
Odisha JEE 2019 Admissions Counseling Schedule/ Dates
Key Points of Odisha JEE Admission Counseling 2019
Name of the Organization: Odisha JEE Department.
Exam Name: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2019)
Name of the Courses: UG & PG Courses.
Exam Date: May 2019
Counseling Dates: June 2019
Official Website: ojee.nic.in
|Admit Card issuing date||From April 2019|
|Date of Odisha JEE Exam||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Declared Soon|
|Counseling Dates||June 2019|
|Admission Starts from||August 2019|
OJEE UG PG Admission Counseling 2019
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam will start the process of registration for OJEE UG 1st Counselling Round 2019, Document verification and the login for Choice filling from July 201 and will end these process by July 2019. The applicants who clear the verification of documents will be allotted to the admission seat for the UG & PG Course in which they are interested OJEE Admission Counseling 2019. Allotment Letter for the applicants who are eligible for taking admission into the course from Aug 2019 and students after receiving the allotment letter have to report to the Institution in the month of Aug 2019.
Counselling Procedure of OJEE 2019
- Counseling Fee
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
- Document Verification
- First, you have to register yourself for online counseling.
- The choice filling can be done here online only.
- Reporting at nodal center, Counselling fee and university registration fee Payment
- verification of all documents will be done where candidates have to bring all the needed documents in original and in hard copies also, final choice locking and print out of final seat choice
- Provisional Seat Allotment (Provisional round allotment)
- Withdrawal Process, if opted
- Report at the Institute on the date without fail which was allotted to you.
Rs.450/- has to be paid by the candidates as counseling fees. This fee must be paid in favor of OJEE 2019 through a bank draft of account payee. It should be payable at any bank at Bhubaneshwar.
This University registration fee is Rs.5000/- This is a non-refundable fee. For more details about the university to refer official website. It is to be noted by the candidates that they have to attend all the rounds of counseling without fail. If they fail to attend then those candidates will not be allowed for the next rounds.
All of the allotted candidates have to report at their nearest Nodal Centres for verification of documents. Both the original documents and their photocopies have to be brought to the center. The original documents will be verified and the photocopies have to be submitted.
- JEE Main 2019 Result.
- Online registration slip of OJEE 2019 counseling.
- Payment Slip.
- 10th standard certificate or any other document showing the candidate’s date of birth.
- 10+2th standard mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Resident/Nativity Certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer not below the Tahsildar.
- Original SC/ST/ Certificate by birth state of Odisha.
- Income Certificate for TFW candidates.
- Green Card issued by the Family Welfare Department of Govt. Of Odisha.
- Ex-Serviceman candidates to apply at Rajya Sainik Board and verify whether their name is recommended or not.
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract category.
- Certificate in support of NRI.
- Medical Certificate from SCB Medical College by PC candidates.
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s parent. Employer: Govt of Odisha/Govt. Of India/Govt. Of India undertakings/Govt. Of Odisha undertakings located in Odisha at the time of application.
- Qualifying exam pass certificate from Odisha.