Palamu Dist. Education Office (DEO) Recruitment 2015
Palmau District Education board has released the recruitment notification of Primary teacher’s which is of 631 vacancies. The Palamu district located in Jharkand city. The aforementioned district’s Education office has recently released the notification to fill up its 631 posts for the role of “Primary Teacher“.
The responsibilities include teaching of the students between the classes of standard 1 to standard 5. Interested candidates who are aspiring to make a name for themselves in the teaching field, this is a golden opportunity to be utilized. The recruitment vacancies in Jharkand city are being released district wise and the notifications can be gone through from the official websites.
DEO’s Primary Teacher Recrutiment of 631 Posts
- The aspiring candidates can head on the official website mentioned in the “useful links” section below.
- The total 631 vacancies include 114 for Urdu and remaining 517 for the post of Primary teacher, the work location would be District of Palamu under the state Govt. of Jharkand.
- The primary eligibility will be the applying candidate qualifying JTET (Jharkand Teacher Eligibility test) alongside B.Ed or D.Ed
Age limit for the candidates who wish to apply
|Category||Maximum Limit (in years)|
Note: Last Date for application is 4th of July 2015.
DEO’s Primary Teacher Recrutiment of 631 Posts Selection Process
- The applicants who are to apply for the post of the primary teacher have to go through the notification thoroughly before applying. All the links can be found in the “useful Links” section under this article.
- The selection of the candidates will be done based on their individual performance in the written test followed by an Interview.
- The date of the examination will be informed by the mid of July.
Pay Scale for the DEO’s Primary Teacher of Palamu Dist.
The pay package ranges from 9300 to Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
For references and the other links, view below.
To download notification: Click here!
Official website for the detailed version: Click here!