PSPCL Admit Card 2015, pspcl tech exam date 2015, pspcl non tech post exam date 2015, pspcl non tech admit card 2015, pspcl tech post admit card 2015
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) every year releases the recruitment notification to fill the various posts in the all departments. Even this year the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) released the recruitments notification for the various post of Technical and Non-Technical Posts for the total of 2397 post, the eligible and interested candidates have applied for the examination because this is a hug opportunity for the aspirants. Advisement no is CRA 285/15 and also CRA 286/15 the notification is for different post like:
PSPCL Admit Card 2015 Tech & Non Tech Post Exam Date
- Officer of Accounts
- Human resource(HR) Assistant Manager
- Architecture- assistant
- Accountant of revenue
- General Office Asst/UDC
- Elect/Jr Engineer
- Plant Attendant
- Engineer in Civil
- Jr Engineer in Sub Station
- Electrician Grade-I
- Technician of Grade-I in field of Instrumentation
- Technician of Grade-II in Instrumentation
- Technician of Grade-I in Mechanical
- Technician of Grade-II in Mechanical
- Jr Plant Attendant
- Jr Plant Attendant in Chemical
- Sub Station Attendant
- Law Officer Gr. II
Aspirants who have applied for the examination now can download there admit cards from the official page of the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
Examination and selection process: The selection process is based on the written test; the candidates who have qualified the test will call for the interview.
- Exam is consisting of 100 multiple choice for each there will be 4 options.
- 40 question of GK Reasoning and General English
- 60 question related to the concerned discipline of the post which they applied
- Candidates should note that there will be –ve marking of 0.25
- The minimum qualification is 40% marks and 30% for SC ST OBC acc government rule.
For the official advertisement and other details of posts candidates can click on www.pspcl.in however candidates can visit our web page regularly for the updates of examination like dates exams details selection process and cut off marks