We have great news that the Staff Selection Commission will release SSC CGL 2019 exam Notification in the second week of March 2019. So candidates who want to apply now can fill up an online application form from the official website of SSC. Candidates who are interested to apply for this application those are must visit the SSC CGL Notification 2019 to visit the official portal. The Staff Selection Commission has released the differnet notifications for differnet vacancy applications every year. The department officials soon release the applications on the official portal. Interested candidates apply for this application on or before the last date. All the candidates check the Eligibility of SSC CGL Jobs 2019 to visit the official portal.
SSC CGL Notification 2019 Exam Dates, Eligibility & Apply Online
Applicants who are interested to apply for the SSC CGL 2019 Applications on or before the last date. Candidates will have to register on or before March 2019. Important details of this notification are given below check it & start applying. Every year a lot of candidates applied in this Staff Selection Commission CGL vacancy applications. If you get more details about the SSC CGL Vacancy 2019 like eligibility, selection process, application dates, application process etc all are updated with below article.
SSC CGL 2019 Notification Brief Details:-
- Recruiting Organisation: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Examination Name: CGL (Common Graduate Level) 2019.
- The level of Exam: All India.
- Mode of Application: Online/ Offline.
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs.
- Article About: Release of notification.
- Application Availability: March 2019.
- Exam Date: June/July 2019.
- Main Link of SSC: www.sss.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2019 Application
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from reputed Board/University. For more details about the department, wise qualification needs to open official notification & check it.
Applicants age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01/08/2019. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category applicants as per govt norms. For more detailed information about the age, criteria refer the official notice.
Rs.100/- has to be paid by all the General and Open categorized candidates as their examination fee and Candidates of SC/ST/PH/Women are omitted from paying the application fee.
The examination will be conducted in 4 tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I: Online Written Exam(Objective Type).
- Written Exam Online(MCQ’s)-Tier II.
- Tier -III: Descriptive Test.
- Tier-IV: Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test.
The candidates will get the salary details on the official notification.
How To Apply SSC CGL 2019 Online Application Process
By Offline Mode:-
- Aspirants can register through online mode by clicking on the official web portal of SSC.
- Read the official notification carefully and analyze your eligibility.
- Then fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature of the prescribed size.
- Verify all details for correction and then click on submit button.
- Take the print copy for further use.
- Candidates can also apply this application form through offline mode.
- You can download the application form from official website.
- Fill all the mandatory detail of the form.
- Affix passport size photograph.
- Attach all the mandatory documents with from.
- Post this form to the address mentioned on the official website.
CGL SSC Tier-I Exam Admit Card Details
Candidates who are going to sit in SSC CGL Examination 2019, they can download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019 from here soon. Without Admit Card no any Candidates were allowed to seat in the Exam Hall. Admit card helps to know the exam center address, timing to exams, the role no etc. Candidates can download CGL Tier I admit card from various articles at our web portal. Candidates without admit card do not allow to the examination hall. All the applied applicanst now check and download the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern for CGL Tier-1 Exam:-
The SSC CGL Tier-I written test Pattern & Syllabus will be updated soon in our web portal. So all applicants stay connected with our articles to get more latest information.
Results of SSC CGL Tier 1 Declaration:
After the commencement of exam successfully, the authority will declare the CGL Tier-1 Result on the official link. The applicants who have applied & qualified in the CGL Tier-1 Exam those are eligible for Tier-2 examination.
If we get any more details we can update information and links here. it will make your work easier. Contenders are advice to get in touch with for SSC CGL Tier-1 2019 Result & Cutoff Mark details. Based on the Tier-1 CGL Cutoff candidates will have the Merit list. The merit list aspirants from written test will appear for the CGL Tier-2 Exam.
|Application Starts from||March 2019|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||April 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Examination held on||June/ July 2019|
|Tier I Exam Admit Card issuing Date||June/ July 2019|
The applicants stay in touch with us to get latest updates about this notification.