Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 Exam on 1st August to 20th August 2017. This article is written in order to notify the candidates about the application form for SSC CGL Tier-I Notification released in this year 2017. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are interested in the post mentioned and have completed their graduation with a particular specialization from a recognized University.
SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Notification CGL 2017 Application Form
The candidates have to register for it to apply and the mode of application is through both online and offline. The SSC CGL Tier I Application 2017 will be available from 16th May 2017 to 16th June 2017. For more details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, application process, important dates to refer given article. Contenders can need to stay touch with this main portal for more latest information.
Over View of SSC CGL Tier Recruitment 2017
- Name of the organization: SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
- Designation: Group B and C
- Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1
- No of vacancies: Various Post
- Location: India.
- Category: Central Government Job
- Starting Date: 16th May 2017
- Last date for submitting: 16th June 2017
- Official Link: www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Tier 1 Notification 2017
The candidate must have completed their Graduation with any specialization from a Government recognized Institute or University.
The age required for SSC CGS should range in between 18 to 27 years. The D.O.B of the candidates will be considered as mentioned on his/her Matriculation certificate. Any other proof of age will not be accepted by SSC
- General/ OBC Category Candidates to pay the application fees: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates: No Fees.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam: Objective Type- 200 Marks
- Tier II Written Examination: Objective Type- 200 Marks
- Tier III Exam: Descriptive Type- 100 Marks
The salary details will be based on post wise as per govt rules to refer official notice given below link.
|Starting date to apply online application form||16th May 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||16th June 2017|
|Admit card availability date||July 2017|
|Date of SSC CGL Tier I Exam||1st August 2017 to 20th August 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier II Exam Date||10th, 11th Nov 2017|
|Date of SSC CGL Tier III Exam||21st Jan 2017|
How to Apply:
- The candidates have facilitated to apply either online or offline as per their convenience.
- The aspirants should download the form from official portal.
- Download the SSC CGL Tier I Application Form 2017
- Fill up the details as asked in the application form.
- Attach the mandatory documents mentioned and a photocopy of passport size taken recently
- Send all these together to the address mentioned in notification
Through online mode:
- Log on to official website http://www.ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the Online application.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload a scanned a pass photo size photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button
- Save the file and take a hard copy