Staff Selection Commission (SSC) junior engineer recruitment 2015 is released on 11th July 2015. Interested engineers who have completed their education can verify the SSC JE exam recruitment 2015 on the official website. Following the same old process the organisation has released the SSC JE recruitment 2015 on its website www.ssc.nic.in. The commission has uploaded the SSC JE 2015 online application form for the candidates who are willing to apply for SSC junior engineer posts.
SSC JE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Notification 2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation that recruits candidates based on their eligibility and talent. The commission will short list the candidates through written exams and further rounds of interview. The candidates have to qualify the written examination with good marks to get into next level of interview. Every year SSC release various posts for subordinate departments and other government departments. There are many other government departments that are associated with this organisation and whenever there is any requirement for the employees, the organisation will throw notifications and recruits the candidates on behalf of them.
SSC JE (Junior Engineer) Exam Recruitment 2015
Through SSC JE recruitment 2015, the organisation will recruit eligible engineers for various departments including CPWD, Military Engineering Service, Department of Posts, Central Water Commission, Border Roads Organisation (BRO), Farakka Barrage, Ministry of Defence and various other departments. The students who have completed their Electrical, Civil, Mechanical and other departmental course are eligible for applying SSC junior engineer recruitment 2015.
Interested candidates can get the notification detail online from 29th March 2015 and the late for applying is 27th April 2015. Before applying the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the posts they are willing to apply. The commission will select the candidates based on their performance in written test for next level of interview. The candidates can get more details such as eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, fees, and more for SSC JE 2015 recruitment on its official website.
Name of the Commission: Staff selection commission (SSC)
- Job role: Junior engineer (JE)
- Departments: Electrical, Civil and Mechanical
- Job Category: Government
- Job Location: Across India
- The candidates should be min of 18 years and max 27 years.
- There is age relaxation as per the rules.
Note: The candidates are advised to visit the website to know in age limit in detail as the age limit vary depending on the department.
The students should hold Diploma in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering from the recognized institution affiliated by the Central Government or equivalent qualification.
- ·Women, ST, SC, PWD, Ex-service man are exempted from paying fee.
- · For others, the fee is Rs 100/-
Procedure to Apply SSC JE Application Online:
- Go to the website ssc.nic.in or regional website
- Click on the SSC JE recruitment 2015 Application Form
- Fill all the information without any spelling mistakes
- Make the fee payment based on the category you fall under
- Scan and upload photograph and signature
- Press on submit button and save the form for future reference
The aspirants selection is based on their performance in Written exam and Interview
Dates to Remember:
- Notification releasing date 11th July 2015
- Last date for applying online 1oth August 2015
- Examination date: 6th December 2015