Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the latest notification to organize the combined all India open SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in the Disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical for various fields. Those Candidates who are interested and want to apply for this exam must check SSC Junior Engineer eligibility Details on this page.
SSC JE Exam Notification 2017 Recruitment Jr Engineer
Every year to fill the various vacancies in different departments for various government organizations and departments Staff Selection commission conducts the Junior Engineer Examination. This exam includes two papers as Paper-I and Paper-II. In Paper-II questions are related to the trade of the candidates. The papers consist of Objective type written the exam which is followed by medical test and personal interview of the candidates.
As SSC will be declared officially any information about the SSC JE exam Notification 2017 we will shortly intimate you. Some more details about the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 are mentioned in the underneath section of the page please take a look below.
Brief Details about SSC JE Notification 2017
Name of the Authority: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Exam Name: SSC JE Exam 2017
Job Location: All India
Job Category: Central Government Job
Starting Date: 9th Sep 2017
Last Date for submitting: 9th Oct 2017
Web Link: ssc.nic.in
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineer (Civil).
- Jr Engineer (Mechanical).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
To apply for SSC JE exam applicants must have B.Tech Degree/ BE/ Electrical/ Diploma in Civil or Mechanical from any recognized University or board.
- On the specified date of exam candidate’s age should be restricted in between 18 years to 27 years
- As per Indian government rules, age relaxations will be applicable.
- For unreserved and OBC Category candidates need to pay Application fee of Rs.100/-
- All women and aspirants from SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD don’t need to pay any fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Aspirants can pay the processing fee in the form of Challan or through by using State Bank of India net banking.
- Aspirants who declared qualified in the written test will be selected on the basis of performance in screening test and Interview.
The salary details will be based on post wise as per govt rules to refer official notice.
How to Apply:
- Through online mode, all those candidates who are willing and eligible to apply for this post can apply.
- Search for the SSC JE Application Form 2017 on the home page
- Completing fill all the required details such as name, place, and qualification
- Upload your scanned image and signature
- Aspirants can pay processing fee online or in the form of Challan
- For assurance Check all the information once
- Finally, Submit the application by selecting the link of submit
Important Date (Tentative):
|Starting Date to registration application form||9th September 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||9th October 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||December 2017|
|Date of SSC Jr Engineer Exam||5th Jan to 7th Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Result||March 2018|
To get more info about Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer to visit the official website.
Official Website: ssc.nic.in