Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification for 5134 Vacancies in DEO, LDC Posts. SSC is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary level (CHSL) exam on 20th March to 20th April 2018. The aspirants who were waiting for this since a year can apply for this SSC CHSL Notification 2017. At official website, they have issued the SSC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Recruitment 2017. In our URL/ website, we have also given complete information about SSC LDC DEO Recruitment 2017. For candidate’s convenience, we have also uploaded the SSC CHSL Online Application 2017
SSC LDC/ CHSL 2017 Exam Notification, DEO Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization that hires the candidates into several groups C and group D vacancies in the government departments. The SSC conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination to every candidate in order to select them for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post and Data Entry Operator (DEO) post. The organization every year conducts this exam and now this year also the organization set ready to start the SSC CHSL Registration 2017.
Over View of SSC CHSL DEO Recruitment 2017
Name of the Conducting Commission: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Job Role: Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Exam Name: Combined Higher Secondary level (CHSL)
Job Type: Central Government Job
Mode of Application: Online
Vacancies: 5134 Posts
Job location: All over India
Web Portal: www.ssc.nic.in
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant/Sorting Assistant||3281 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|LDC||1321 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|DEO||506 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Court Clerk||26 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Notification 2017
- On the specified date of exam, the candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 27 years of age.
- As mentioned in notification age relaxation is applicable.
- To apply for SSC CHSL candidates should have passed 12th standard or intermediate from a recognized college or institute.
- General Category Candidates can pay the application fees: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman: No fees
- SSC CHSL Tier I Exam
- Tier II Examination.
SSC CHSL Online Application 2017
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- Search on SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
- Find apply online option
- Correctly fill all your details without any spelling mistakes
- Save the details and pay the fee payment based on their category
- Aspirants can pay the fee through bank or by using net banking, debit card, credit card.
- Save and download all the details and application form for further use
Important Dates to be Noted:
- Starting date for online application: 18th November 2017
- End date for submitting online application: 12th December 2017
- SSC CHSL Tier I exam is going to conduct on 20th March to 20th April 2018.
- Tier II Descriptive Exam Date: 24th June 2018
For more details about Staff Selection Commission CHSL to check official website given below link.