Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to releases the notification for recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (DEO / LDC) exam 2015 on its official web portal soon. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in SSC CHSL can apply application through online mode only. From 13th June 2015 onwards candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2015 Exam. Staff Selection Commission will releases the CHSL exam 2015 application from on 13th June therefore candidates who were waiting to apply in SSC CHSL can apply through by visiting official website on or before 13th July 2015.
SSC LDC/ DEO 2015 Notification CHSL Recruitment
Organising By: Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level
From any recognised board candidates should have passed intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam.
Candidates has to pay application of Rs 100/- through online mode or by challan application fee can be deposit at any branch of state bank of India.
Those who were selected as CHSL will be paying Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- plus grade pay Rs 1900/- to Rs 2400 per month
Important Dates to be Remember:
- 13th June 2015 online application opens
- 13th July 2015 online application closes
- 1st November 2015, 15th November and 22nd November 2015 written exam may be held
Staff Selection Commission CHSL online Application 2015
How to Apply:
- First candidate has to visit to the official website
- Search for the link SSC CHSL 2015 online apply
- Click on the above link and enter all your personal and educational details
- Upload scanned photo and signature and documents if required
- Then click on submit button and download the application form
- Take the print of application for future use
SSC Exams Calendar 2015
Staff Selection Commission has published the exam calendar 2015 on its official site. Staff Selection Commission has not notified recruitment drive for SSC CHSL 2015, soon on its official website SSC will notify the recruitment drive till then candidates has to wait.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
For more details candidates are suggested to visit official website.