ugb m.sc 1st counseling 2018, ugb m.sc 2nd counseling 2018, ugb m.sc 3rd counseling 2018, ugb ma 1st counseling 2018, ugb ma 2nd counseling 2018, ugb ma 3rd counseling 2018, ugb m.com 1st counseling 2018, ugb m.com 2nd counseling 2018, ugb m.com 3rd counseling 2018
University of Gour Banga of Bengal (UGB) recently released Prospectus for admission in PG courses like M.A./M.Sc./M.Com for the academic year 2018. Under the University of Gour Banga presently two Affiliated General Degree Colleges also offering PG Courses on self-financing basis. They are Malda College this college is offering PG courses in English, History, and Bengali, Balurghat College, Dakshin Dinajpur is offering PG courses in Bengali, History, and Sanskrit. Candidates who are participated in this University of Gour Banga Post Graduation admissions. All the applicants now check and download the UGB MA M.Sc M.Com Counseling 2018 to visit the official portal.
UGB M.Sc MA M.Com 1st 2nd 3rd/ Final Merit List 2018 Counseling
The UGB PG Counseling Dates 2018 will be declared soon in the official web portal. Here we provide the details of the application process, courses, and process of application as well as the fee details for the academic year 2018 in post graduation course. A large no of candidates appeared in the this University of Gour Banga Post Graduation admissions. Candidates can need to stay in touch with this portal regularly for more latest updates. If you get more details about the UGB M.Sc MA M.Com Merit list 2018 like result status, merit list, counseling dates etc all are updated with below article.
Short Points of University of Gour Banga PG Counseling 2018
Name of the University: University of Gour Banga of Bengal
Name of the Courses: M.Sc, M.Com, M.Sc and Other PG Courses.
Admission for: PG Courses.
Application Starting date: 6th July 20-18
Online Application Closing Date: 26th July 2018
Merit List Release Date: Released soon
Counseling Dates: Declared Soon
Official Link: www.ugb.ac.in
Important Dates for UGB PG Counseling:
|Application dates||6th to 24th July 2018|
|Merit List releasing date||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Counseling Starts from||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|Admission test date||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|Merit list and admission process||last week of Aug 2018|
Subjects available in each course:
University is offering 3 courses (MA/ M.COM /M.SC) and duration of the course is for 2 years with four-semester exams
- MA – ECONOMICS/ EDUCATION/ ENGLISH/GEOGRAPHY/ HISTORY/ PHILOSOPHY/ POLITICAL SCIENCE/SANSKRIT/SOCIOLOGY/ ARABIC/ BENGALI
- COM- COMMERCE
- M.SC- BOTANY/ CHEMISTRY/COMPUTER SCIENCE/PHYSICS/MATHEMATICS/ ZOOLOGY
Merit List of Gour Banga Univ Admissions 2018
After completion of the application process, the authority will prepare the merit list. The names of candidates shortlisted for UGB M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com Admission 2018 will display on the official website in the month of July 2018. Aspirants can check the merit list from the official website and check your name. Aspirants who have appeared in the merit list will attend the Merit List of UGB PG Admission 2018 according to schedule. The authority will announce the Gour Banga Univ PG Admission Counseling Dates on its official website. After completion of the UGB PG Counseling 2018 selected candidates to need to pay the admission fee and submit the original documents for the verification at the time of admission.
- Madhyamik or SSC admit card/Certificate (For Age Proof)
- Marksheets of all the exams passed
- UG Registration certificate
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC-A/B certificate from the competent authority of the Govt. of West Bengal.
Admission Process of GBU PG 2018
- Aspirants who what to apply can download the application form from July 2018 in official link of university
- The application fee is Rs.400/-(four hundred rupees only) for SC, ST and PWD Rs.150/-(one hundred fifty only)
- The aspirants (selected) of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. 1st Semester (2018) is to be reported with original mark sheets Madhyamik, H.S. and Bachelor (Hons.) and age proof document, other relevant documents (SC/ST/PWD/OBC/NSS) for admission on the specified dates.
- Candidates have to show all original documents at the time of admission and the office will issue a Fee book
- On day same after depositing the fees, the candidates allotted a roll number
- For the aspirants who selected for Malda College (PG Department) /Balurghat College (PG Department), they have to take admission within next 3 (three) working days, Otherwise, their offering seats will be canceled.
- Photocopy All marks sheets (of the recognized university)
- Passport size photograph
- Self-attested photocopy of the Admit Card/ Certificate of higher secondary or equivalent/Madhyamik as evidence of the date of birth.
- Certificates of SC ST PWD
- If sports quota then Self attested photocopies of the Certificate of Games & Sports/ Cultural Competition (International/ National/ State in the last two years),
- Migration certificate (for Other University Candidates only)
For any other details, candidates can check the official web page of university www.ugb.ac.in
- 60% of the total seats are reserved for the students of UGB, the rest 40% are open for all applying candidates.
- In case of non-availability of candidates on either of the two slots, the percentage division may be revised.
- Course wise reservation for SC (22%), ST (6%), and OBC: Category-A (10%) & Category-B (7%) and Physically Handicapped/Challenged (3%) is maintained.