Uttar Pradesh Government has released the notification for the 12000 vacancies in the seat of Revenue Department and UP government for Lekhpal Recruitment for 2015 will release the application in the month of June 2015. UP Lekhpal rasav recruitment will be started in the mentioned below dates.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment – 12000 Notification Date, Application:-
UP Government has released the advertisement for 12000 vacancies in the field of the Revenue Department and the process of Online Application will start from the 22nd June 2015. The interested candidates can apply for Online for application in the web site and check the details on the web site and after fulfilling the all conditions and eligibility criteria the candidates can enter the details and apply for the post. which are given in the web site and for 12000 posts in the Revenue Department. For more details the candidate can check below.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Age Limit :-The candidate should have the minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years as on 1st July 2015 ( age relaxation will be provided by the Govt. Rules).
- Education Qualification :- interested candidates should have the 12th class pass certificate from the Board of the UP.
- Application Fee:- Rs 300 for OBC & General candidates Rs 150 for SC/ ST Candidates no fee for PWD candidates.
Pay Grade – RS 5200 to 20200 (grade pay – 2000)
Details and Important dates for Lekhpal 2015:-
- Name of the Organization :- Uttar Pradesh
- Name of the Examination:- Lekhpal 2015
- Vacancies:- 12000 post
- Release of Notification :- 22 June 2015
- Last date of online Application :-22 July 2015
- Date of Examination :- 30th August 2015
- Result declaration :- September 2015
For More details and Latest Updates the candidate has to regularly check the web site for –http://bor.up.nic.in/pdf/LEKHAPAL%20ADVERTISMENT.pdf.
UP Lekhpal Examination consists of written marks of 80 and qualification of 20 marks.