UP TET Application Form 2015 Notification Updates:-
Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test is nothing but the test conducted to the teachers for the purpose of applying to the Teachers Job.
UP TET application will be released in the month of the June and process of application will be started in the 1st Week of the July and the UPTET exam will be conducted by the UP government the responsibility is taken by the UP basic education Board.
UP TET application Release:-
The Uttar Pradesh Government is going to release the notification for the Teachers who are search of job and can apply online. The Interested candidate who are ready to apply for the teacher post in the Uttar Pradesh State in the Primary School, Junior High School, Inter Colleges etc… with out Qualifying the TET score and B.ed BTC, BTC Special Candidates cannot apply for the Teachers Job.
Eligibility Criteria for UP TET 2015:-
Primary Teachers:– The candidates must have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) OR BTC training from UP OR 4 year diploma in elementary education.
Upper Primary Level Teacher:-The Candidates Should have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with one year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTC training from UP OR 2 years programme in BTC.
UPTET 2015 Exam Pattern:-
- The Paper contains the Multiple Choice questions and there will be two papers.
- One Who aims to become teacher in I to V class comprise in Paper I(Primary Level)
- One who aims to Become teacher in VI to VIII class and comprise in Paper 2 (Upper Primary Level)
Application Fee :-The Following is the fee structure:-
- Rs 200 for Sc/ ST category Candidates
- Rs 400 for BC candidates
Details and Important dates Regarding UPTET 2015:-
Name of the Test :- UP TET 2015
Name of the Organization :- Uttar Pradesh
Release of Notification :- 15th June
Online Registration:- 1st week of July
Date of Examination:- 13th August of July
How to Apply Online for Registration :-
- The interested candidate should first go to Direct Link
- Then go to Link and select the Procedure
- Candidate should first read the full document and apply online for UP TET
- Then after filing the full details and submit the form
- Now take the Print out of the application for future use.
For more details and updates the candidates should regularly visit the official web site.