- UP TET 2017 Application Form, Admit Card, Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Government is going to conduct the TET- Teacher Eligibility Test for the aspirants who are interested in the teaching field. The applicants now can check the UP TET 2017 Notification, Uttar Pradesh TET Eligibility Conditions to start applying. The UP TET Application Form 2017 will be released soon on the official website. Interested postulants can till then check all the details in the above article and get prepared. The TET Exam will be conducted mostly on Feb 2018. The candidates must submit their forms for before the last date, so as to appear for the exam.
UP TET 2017 Application Form, Admit Card, Syllabus
This is the great opportunity to the candidates who are interested making their career in Teaching. The Uttar Pradesh Government will every year carry out the Teacher Eligibility Test for interested aspirants which is organized by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. The UP has also taken responsibility of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for the current academic year 2017. Every candidate who are interested in teaching field as Primary teacher, Junior School teacher and Inter Colleges it is compulsory to write TET.
The interested aspirants should check in eligibility information before filling the application form about Required Qualification, age limits, payment of fees, exam pattern and exam syllabus and admit card release and various other details are given in official notification.
Brief Description of UP TET Notification 2017:-
- Name of Board: – Uttar Pradesh Government.
- Name of the Exam: – UP TET Notification 2017.
- Exam Name: – Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- Starting Date of Application: – November 2017.
- Last Date of Application: – December 2017.
- Exam Dates: – February 2018.
- Result: – Soon Releases.
- Category: – Application Form, Admit Card & Syllabus.
- Main Link: – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for UP TET Notification 2017:-
- For Primary Level Teacher: The Candidates must have Graduation degree with the minimum of 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) OR BTC training from UP OR 4-year diploma in elementary education.
- For Upper Primary Level Teacher: The Candidates Should have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with one year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTC training from UP OR 2 years programme in BTC.
Age Limit: – The applicant should check in the advertisement.
Application Fee: – For General and OBC category candidates should pay Rs. 400/- and other categories should pay Rs. 200/- like SC / ST castes.
Selection Process: – The process of selection will be based purely on written test and based on the scorecard.
How to Apply for UP TET Notification 2017:-
- The candidates interested in application enter on direct link of Uttar Pradesh.
- Then enter application you are searching for like UP TET Application Form 2017.
- Candidates are advised to take look on notification carefully before filling the form about Eligibility criteria.
- Fill it carefully with full details about applicants like name, date of birth etc..
- Enter on Submit key.
- The registration number will be generated on the screen.
- Save the application number properly which is useful later.
Admit Cards: – will be released for applicants after processing the applications 15 days before the examination date.
Exam Pattern of UP TET Exam 2017:-
- The questions paper will be in 2 paper in two shifts.
- Paper-1 contains 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Paper-2 contains 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Duration of the each paper will be 150 minutes.
- The question will be of all MCQs.
- Paper-I Primary Level.
- Paper II Upper Primary Level.
Uttar Pradesh TET Exam 2017 Result Declaration:-
The officials will announce the Teachers Eligibility Test Uttar Pradesh Result 2017 on its official web page after successful completion of the exam. All participants need to have the patience to check the UP TET 2017 Result 2017. Aspirants stay here to know the exact date of UP TET Exam 2017 Result declaration.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Application Start Date & Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Feb 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||One week before the exam date|
|Result Declaration Date||Soon Releases|
For latest changes and updates the candidate has to regularly visit official portal UP.