UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently been conducted an exam for selecting the candidates for the post of the Lecturers at the Government Inter Colleges. Candidates in a very huge number have been applied for this post and now they all are waiting for the admit cards to be released for being appearing in the exam. The official website where the notification was released is www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The exam conducting by the commission is online screening test/objective written examination. For more details candidates can check blow here on our official web only which is.
UPPSC Inter College Lecturers Admit Card 2012
Admit Cards for the Lecturers Exam 2015 :-
The examination for the post of the Lecturers is going to be conducted on the 14th June 2015. Hence for being appearing in the exam candidates need admit cards. The commission is going to release the admit cards on its own official website. Candidates have to reach here and follow some instructions to get the admit cards.
Examination Pattern :-
- Online screening test will be conducted
- Objective type of the written test will be conducted.
- Examination will be conducted on the OMR marks sheets and the questions will be asked in the form of objective type of questions.
- Answers to be marked on the OMR sheet.
Candidates can go on the official website for knowing the complete details about the recruitment and also for getting more information about the declaration of answer keys of the exam and results declaration.
How to get Inter College Lecturers 2012 admit cards :-
- For getting their admit cards candidates first have to visit the official web of the commission.
- Official website is www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- After going this official web candidates need to search for the admit cards downloading link.
- Type your registration number and DOB in the opened page.
- After giving this your admit card will be shown.
- Download that card and bring this card when going for the exam.