- UPSC CMS/ Medical Services Application 2017 CMS Notification Dates
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct CMS (Combined Medical Services) written examination on 13th August 2017 for interested candidates for the current year 2017 in order to grab various positions in the department. So interested aspirants are advised to check the main portal for further more details about notification. The UPSC CMS Online Application Forms 2017 will be available from 26th April 2017 to 19th May 2017.
UPSC CMS/ Medical Services Application 2017 CMS Notification Dates
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the various written competitive exams for interested candidates in order to recruit eligible and talented candidates for various posts offered by Combined Medical Services (CMS) and the other required details about the Eligibility Criteria are Age Limit, Required education Qualification, Process of selection, Exam pattern and Exam syllabus further more details are mentioned below.
Short Points of UPSC CMS Notification 2017
Name of the Association: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam: UPSC CMS Exam 2017
No of Positions: 710 Posts
Post Name: Combined Medical Service
Mode of Application: Online
Last date for Apply Online: 19th May 2017
Exam Date: 13th August 2017
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1||Assistant Divisional Medical-Officer||450 Posts|
|2||Assistant Medical Officer||26 Posts|
|3||Junior Scale||216 Posts|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in New Delhi Municipal Council||02 Posts|
|5||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II South, North, East, West Municipal Council||16 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Recruitment Notification 2017
Applicants who have the desire to apply for these job openings should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Candidate’s age for unreserved category aspirants should be calculated as per Union Public Service Commission rules.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the government norms.
- General category applies should need to pay relevant amount of fee that is deposited in any branch of SBI either net banking or by cash.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ women category candidates are exempted from payment of Fees.
The process of Selection:
Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their qualifying marks in Combined Medical Services exam and personal Interview which will be taken by the selection panel of Union Public Service Commission.
|Starting Date for registration application form||26th April 2017|
|Last Date for submitting application||19th May 2017|
|Admit Card issuing date||August 2017|
|Date of written examination||13th August 2017|
|Declaration of Results||Sep/ Oct 2017|
The Steps to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017
- The candidates interested in notification should click on main portal www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for UPSC CMS Recruitment Application Form 2017
- Read the advertisement carefully about eligibility criteria
- Fill the form in prescribed format about applicants details
- submit the form after paying fee and
- Take the soft copy for future use and references.
Admit Card for UPSC Combined Medical Services 2017
The UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 will be available soon on the official web portal. The postulants who are going to appear in the exam can download hall ticket prior to the written examination. Call letter can be downloaded by using registration number & password/ date of birth from the main portal. All the details about written examination such as exam date, time, and center will be available on the admit card.
Current updates and latest information the candidates are advised to stay connected with UPSC.