- UPSC Forest Services Application 2018 IFS Notification, Dates, Eligibility
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam for those interested candidates who are in search of Job opportunities. The UPSC will conduct exam in two stages known as Civil Services (Preliminary) exam from this it selects the eligible candidates for IFS Main Exam and after that shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. So interested aspirants can apply for Indian Forest Services of 2018.
UPSC Forest Services Application 2018 IFS Notification, Dates, Eligibility
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct every the written examination of Indian Forest Service (IFS) and for both Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination in the month of June & Dec 2018. So the interested aspirants participate in huge number for the application. The other required Eligibility Criteria details about Required qualification, age Limit, Process of Selection, Exam pattern and Exam syllabus are given below.
Brief Details about UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of the Exam: UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Recruitment 2018
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: All Over India
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- Starting Date: June 2018
- Last date for submitting: December 2018
- Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IFS Recruitment Examination 2018
Aspirants must have possessed Graduate Degree with one or more of the subjects as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Applying candidate’s age should be 21 years to 32 years for Indian Forest Service Examination. Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST applicants will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC applicants will be given 3 years relaxation as on 1st August 2018.
Applicants have to submit Rs. 100/- as application fee by going through in any SBI branch by cash or by using net banking or any other mode of online payment for IFS 2018 exam. Reserved category candidates (All females/ SC/ ST/ PH etc.) are exempted from paying the application fee.
Mode of Selection:
Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary written exam (Objective type) and Mains written the exam. After qualifying both examinations, contenders will be shortlisted for interview and selection of the shortlisted candidates will be made on their performance in interview.
Indian Forest Services Exam is conducted in two stages like:
- Preliminary Written exam
- Main Exam
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam:
- The paper is divided into two sections i.e Paper I & Paper II.
- Each paper will be 200 Marks
- Duration of time will be 2 Hours
- The first paper will Objective Type and second paper will be Descriptive Type.
Exam Pattern for Main Exam:
- The paper contains six section
- Paper I and II for 300 marks and other papers contains 200 marks
- There will be no negative marking
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III||Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in Para 2 below. Each subject have two papers||200 marks for each paper|
Exam Syllabus for IFS Main Examination 2018:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
|Online Applications Starts from||Feb 2018|
|Last date for submitting application||March 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2018|
|Date of Mains Exam||December 2018|
The Steps to apply for UPSC IFS Recruitment Notification 2018
- Eligible and interested candidates should go to link www.upsc.gov.in
- Search for UPSC IFS Recruitment Notification 2018
- After application appears candidates are advised read carefully about eligibility criteria
- Fill the form in prescribed format as per notification about applicants details
- Then pay fees and submit the form
- After taking the soft copy for future use.
Current information and latest updates the candidates are advised to stay connected with UPSC.