Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Notification for the Recruitment of Indian Forest Service (IFS) for the year of 2015. Actually the candidates are eagerly waiting for the notification but this it is late to release the notification but UPSC has now released the notification on 23rd May 2015.
UPSC IFS 2015 Notification Forest Services Recruitment Apply Online:-
UPSC IFS Recruitment for 2015 is has released the notification there has been 1129 vacancies for all fields of Civil Services Exams (CSE) 2015 and the interested candidates can apply for the post online by visiting our official web portal that is www.upsconline.nic.in and date of notification is on 23rd May 2015 and the candidates have the time till the last date to apply online is 19th June 2015 first the candidates should check the out eligibility criteria for applying.The details are given below.
Details of the exam:-
Name of the exam:- UPSC IFS 2015
Name of the Organization :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Date of the application to apply online:- 23rd May 2015
Last date to apply :- 19th June 2015
Official web site:- www.upsconline.nic.in
Physical Standard:- The candidate should be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Indian Forest service examination for 2015 as per regulation of Appendix -III.
Education Qualification:- The candidate should have Bachelors degree with atleast one of these subjects namely animal husbandry,Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or Bachelors degree in Agriculture forestry or in Engineering in any of University under the act 1956 or posses an Equivalent Qualification.
Age Limit:– The candidate should have atleast minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 32 years till the date 1st August 2015.
Application Fee:- The candidates should pay fee Rupees 100 only Excluding the candidates of caste should check the updates in our official web site that is www.upsconlin.nic.in.and can fee online and in any branch of SBI and take the print out and submit it in the application.
How to Apply Online for UPSC IFS for 2015:-
1. First the candidate should log in to our web site.
2. Then should see the notification in the web site that is www.upsc.gov.in.
3. The candidates are advised to check the official portal beam that is www.upsconline.nic.in/exams/http.
4. Then check Eligibility criteria and apply Online.
5. After that enter the registration details like the Date of birth, Name of the candidate, Education qualification, and attach the scanned photo and signature.
6. You can pay the fees online and also at any SBI branch.
7. At last submit the application and then take pdf
8. You should take the print out of the application after the registration so that you can have a further reference.
To Check the Updates our Web site are:-
For Applying Online :- www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
For more Details:-Advertisement