VITEEE 2019 Counselling 1st 2nd 3rd Round College Allotment Results
Candidates who are qualifying in this examination those now visit the VITEEE Counseling 2019 to visit the official portal. Every year a large no of candidates appeared in this VIT Univ has conducted the Entrance Exam every year. The admission authority will inform the candidates about the counseling schedule either through SMS or mail. At the venue, first of all, they have to register themselves, and after the registration, candidates have to appear for the documents verification at the venue allocated by the admission authority. The department officils soon release the counseling dates on the official portal. If you get more details about the VITEEE Seat Allotment 2019 like counseling dates, counseling schedule, seat allotment etc all are updated with below article.
Brief Details about VITEEE Counseling 1st 2nd 3rd Round 2019
Name of the University: VIT University.
Exam Name: VITEEE Entrance Exam.
Course Name: Engineering B.Tech Course.
Exam Date: April 2019.
Result Declaration: April 2019.
Official Link: www.vit.ac.in
|Admit card issuing date||April 2019|
|Date of VITEEE Entrance Exam||April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||April 2019|
|Counseling Schedule||May/ June 2019|
VITEEE Counseling Steps 2019
- Report to the counseling center and get registered – Candidates will have to register at the specified counseling venue and select any campus or branch as per the availability based on VITEEE 2019 ranking.
- Verification of the Documents.
- Allotment of branches as per the rank/score in the entrance exam, the order of preference and availability of seat.
- Upload photograph/fingerprint/digital signature.
- Student Profile. Candidates are required to upload documents on the student profile.
- Hostel Inquiry.
Counseling Procedure of VITEEE 2019
- First round is Option Filling and Submission.
- The second round will be Seat Allotment.
- After seat allotment,
- The third round is Document Verification
- Reporting and Admission.
First candidates need to reach the official web of the and need to register themselves for the VITEEE Counseling 2019. Then they have to select the particular college in which they want admission for. Depending upon the merit marks they scored the selected seats will be allotted to those candidates first. After the seat allotment document verification will be there where students need to carry all the required documents. After document verification, the students will be allotted with the seat. They must have to reach the prescribed college or institute and have to follow instructions for the admission process. These are the steps to be followed in the VITEEE 1st 2nd 3rd Round of Counseling 2019. If any other details to visit the official portal.
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Documents Verification
- Step 3: Allotment of Branch
- Step 4: Upload Photograph/ Digital Signature/ Fingerprint
- Step 5: Student Profile
- Step 6: Hostel Inquiry
Documents to be Carried:
- VITEEE e-Admit card, Counselling Admit card, and VITEEE Result copy.
- Matric Class certificates as a proof of date of birth or any age proof certificate.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available) / XII Hall ticket (For result awaiting candidates).
- Copy of Aadhar Card with self-attested
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft of the required fee in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Student Profile.
- Undertaking Form.
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates belongs to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura).
- For Hostel Requirement Demand Draft of Rs. 21,200.
VITEEE Seat Allotment 2019
The qualifying students will be allotted seats with reference to their rank, choice of course and availability of seats. Allotment of branch and Campus is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances. If any other details to visit the VITEEE Seat Allotment 2019 to visit the official portal. A seat will be allotted to the aspirant in accordance with his rank and choice. If he/she wishes to confirm the seat, an advance fee must be paid. The candidates must decide for certain whether he wants to join the program based on the branch allotted to him before paying the fees. If you get more details to visit the official portal.