The West Bengal State University has declared the UG/PG part I, II, III General/Hons Exam Schedule. West Bengal State University is going to announce the 1st,2nd,3rd year of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA part 1, 2, 3 exam schedule in March 2018. A Huge number of University Students are waiting for written examination as per schedule. Finally, candidates waiting time is over, according to the official notification exam schedule of BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com for Part III Hons examination will available soon on official website. For more details about the West Bengal State University Exam scheduled candidates can touch with official website regularly.
Brief Details about WBSU UG/PG Exam Schedule:
Conducting Body: West Bengal State University
Article About: Exam Schedule
Official Web Site: www.wbsubregistration.org
B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com. Part-III Honours and General
Application starting date: 1 st week of February 2018
the last date of the Filled up form: 3 rd week of February 2018
Exam date for Honours and General: Middle of 2nd week of March 2018
Result Status: Within 50 – 60 days from the end of Exam.
B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com. Part-II Honours and General
Applicationsbegins from 2nd week of February 2018
Submission of application form: 2nd week of March 2018
Examination Honours and General: 3rd week of April 2018
Result Declaration: Within 50 – 60 days from the completion of Examination
B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com. Part-I Honours and General
Initial date for application: 1 st week of March 2018
Submission of Filled up Form: 2nd week of April 2018
Exam Honours and General: Last week of May 2018 or First week of June 2018.
Releasing date of Result: Within 50 – 60 days from the completion of Examination.
Theoretical (Hons): Part – III Timings
Full Paper: 12.00-4.00 P.M. (4 hrs) Half Paper: 12.00-2.00 P.M. (2 hrs)
|SI.No||Name Of Examination||Date Of Commencement|
|1||B.A (Hons) Paper-VII BBA Paper-T 303 (New)*||March 2018|
|2||B.Sc./B.Com (Hons) Paper-VIII, B.A./B.Sc./B.Com (Major) Paper-VIII, BBA Paper-T 304 (New)*||March 2018|
B.A (Hons) Paper-VIII BBA Paper-T 305 (New)*
|4||B.Sc./B.Com (Hons) Paper-VI, B.A./B.Sc./B.Com (Major) Paper-VI, BBA Paper-T 302 (New)*||March 2018|
|5||B.Sc./B.Com (Hons) Paper-VII, B.A./B.Sc./B.Com (Major) Paper-VII,||March 2018|
|6||B.Sc./B.Com (Hons) Paper-V, B.A./B.Sc./B.Com (Major) Paper-V, BBA Paper-T 301 (New)*||March 2018|
|7||B.A (Hons) Paper-V||March 2018|
|8||B.A (Hons) Paper-VI||March 2018|
- Exam for Psychology, Geography, Economics, F&N and Mathematics Hons shall be held under B.Sc. (Hons) while Music Hons shall be under B.A. (Hons). Exam for Major subjects (B.A. or B.Sc.) shall be conducted on the same day as mentioned in the Routine.
- Practical Examinations for Part III (Hons) shall be conducted between March to April 2018 at specified centers in the presence of External Examiners.
- There shall be no Old Syllabus examinations for BBA.
- If due to inconsistency circumstances, a scheduled exam date has to change, the same shall be intimated to all concerned.
How To Download Exam Schedule For WBSU Part I/II/III Exams:
- Go to the official website.
- Search for WBSU Exam schedule link.
- Click on that link.
- Choose the year, the course of the candidate.
- Exam time table can specify on the screen.
- Candidates need to download the time table.
- And take a print out of it.
Admit Card For WBSU Gen/Hons 1 st yr/2 nd yr Exams
Admit card is necessary for the written exam candidates to need to download the call letter from the official website. Admit card available before few days of the exam. It can be download by using reg number and password. The details about the exam like time, date, center name are clearly mentioned in the admit card.